JBL Everest 110 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Remote and Mic Overview
Jam as you jog with the JBL Everest 110 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Remote and Mic. Thanks to JBL’s legendary Pro Audio Sound and wireless innovation, the music follows you everywhere. Equipped with Bluetooth connectivity, these JBL running headphones let you take hands-free calls thanks to JBL’s built-in microphone – a feature that now includes echo cancellation technology, packing your calls with precision and clarity. These headphones feature an easy-to-use in-line control which allows you to operate your music or calling device with ease. An extended 8 hour charge keeps you going throughout the day without having to stop to plug in, and 3 sets of sleeve sizes allow for a snug fit that suits your ear shape. With over 70 years of JBL sound innovation behind these sleek earphones, the workout no longer stops when the conversation begins.
- Ear buds feature JBL's incredible Pro Audio sound
- Echo-cancelation technology reduces distortion during calls
- Headphones feature Bluetooth connectivity that plugs you into all your favorite devices
- Ergonomically designed felt ear sleeves provided in sizes S, M, and L for optimum comfort
- 8 hours of full charge battery life
- 2 hours of battery life at quick recharge
- Frequency response of 10Hz - 22kHz
- Driver sensitivity of 96dB/1kHz, 1mW
- Dimensions: 0.58” H x 0.58” W x 1.2” D
- Weight: 0.56 oz.
- Warranty: 1 Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Crystal-Clear Bluetooth Connectivity
Hook up your headphones to almost any wireless device including your smart phone, portable media player or even your TV. Thanks to JBL’s cutting-edge innovation in Bluetooth connectivity, it’s easier than ever to integrate your music library and contact list into an all-in-one media system that’s ready to go when you are.
Built-in Microphone with Echo-Cancellation Technology
Enjoy hands-free phone calls with help from the Everest 110’s built-in microphone and in-line controls. These earphones combine the effortless handling of the conference call – all in the easy form of your wireless running headphones.
These wireless headphones now use cutting-edge echo-cancellation technology, so your ear buds receive and transmit sound with the distraction of echoes and distortions. You’ll only need to say it once with these crystal clear ear buds.
Legendary Pro Audio Sound
Transport yourself through your music library the way it was intended. With JBL’s acclaimed Pro Audio Sound, you’ll never miss out a beat, whisper, or word of the conversation.
Get hours of listening pleasure. With 70 years of JBL engineering in your ears, you can look forward to an endless stream of crisp and uninterrupted audio content that changes the way you think about what it means to own wireless earphones.
Ergonomic Ear Sleeves
Your ears are important, so take care of them with the ergonomic philosophy behind each of JBL’s headphones. You’ll love the strategic comfort and options of the three separate ear sleeve size options that are provided with each pair of ear buds. Crafted to deliver a comfortable and barely-noticeable presence in your eardrum, these are one set of in ear headphones which treat your ears with a snug care that they deserve.
Intuitive In-Line Controls
It’s never been easier to access hands-free music control and calling. JBL makes it simple to pause, play, and peruse through your library in the simple, lightweight interface of your new wireless headphones. Just as each bud was crafted for each contour of your ear, the Everest 110’s controls were built for the busy audiophile who wants to seize control.
More Power to You
Make your workout soundtrack last longer with the amazing battery life of the JBL Everest 110. These powerful ear buds pack a punch of up eight hours at full charge and a quick two hour recharge. That way, you’ll never be afraid to run that extra mile – JBL’s commitment to purposeful power has your device life covered. Controlling the sound track to your life gets a little bit easier with this next great step in wireless headphone innovation.
- Dynamic driver: 5.8mm
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 22kHz
- Driver sensitivity: 96dB/1kHz, 1mW
- Bluetooth transmitted power: ≤4dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK π/4. DQPSK, 8-DPSK
- Bluetooth spec: 4.1
- Battery type: Polymer Li-ion battery (3.7V, 60mAh x 2)
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Maximum SPL: 103dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -42dBV/Pa
- Dimensions (W x H x L)
- Earbud: 0.58" x 0.58" x 1.2"
- Mic housing: 0.36" x 0.28" x 1.67"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Everest 110 Wireless In-Ear Headphones
- Ear tips: S, M, L
- Charging cable
- Warning card
- Warranty card
- Safety sheet
- Quick start guide
Customer Reviews for JBL Everest 110 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with In-Line Remote and Mic
wish I could check the battery though
Regarding to the sound quality, I'm super dissapointed, I have HK reciever home, JBL speakers for home cinema, JBL 2.1 speakers in my DELL laptop.... but this JBL sounds super bad, worst quality headphones that were in my ears, sounds like $5 stuff.
I recommend trying it before buying.
Most annoying but too much is that a bit lack of bass esp if compared to bose or sony super bass.
1. Sound...it's good, but not very good. We are talking about Harman!
2. Software...guys...something...equaliser, charging...nothing!!! Nothing!!! How could I suppose to be known how percent left, and when shoud I put it to charging?!
3. Case, pouch, something...it's 100$ product, and what about a little clip for cable.
4. Phone call...not clear...like under water, but not terrible.
I mean, for overall it's could be nice headphones, but this little things spoil at all.
But there's a good things. It perfectly seats in the ear, good noise cancelling, and juice base.