Lifestyle-enhancing, in-ear headphones with expansive sound, mobile-friendly control and advanced styling to keep you on-the-go. Who says great things don't come in small packages? Discover the convenience and portability of an in-ear headphone delivering full-spectrum sound, a comfortable, secure fit and everything you need to transform any tablet or smartphone into a home away from home. From JBL-engineered PureBass performance and 8mm drivers to the advanced styling of their lightweight, in-ear design, JBL Synchros E10s offer a head start into JBL-quality sound. Their inline remote/microphone adds convenience while a handy carrying case keeps everything safe and secure. You're well on your way to hearing things they way they were intended to be heard.
JBL E10 Synchros In-Ear Headphones Features:
- Full-spectrum, JBL-quality sound featuring PureBass performance and premium 8mm drivers
- Experience dynamic, full range frequency response from premium 8mm drivers with PureBass performance for a legendary sound experience.
- Smartphone and tablet-friendly design with universal, inline, single-button remote/microphone
- No matter the device you're using, clear sound and convenience is yours. You're in control - from smartphone to tablet - with the push of an inline, one-button remote/mic.
- Lightweight construction merges with ear-pieces featuring angled ear-tubes and multiple-sized ear-tips for a snug, secure and comfortable fit
- From its slim profile to its lightweight flat cable, E10s offer unique, angled ear-tubes and multiple ear-tips sizes for an optimal fit, reducing ambient noise for better listening.
- Heightened aesthetics and styling in four upscale color choices
- Sounding good is second only to looking good and E10's overall sense of design enhances ownership with cool colors and a carefully branded look to suit your style.
- Includes lightweight, plastic carrying case for easy storage and safe transport
- Taking quality sound on the road is something JBL does very well. With a lightweight carrying case, it's no different for your E10 headphones.