Control SB-2 10" Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
The Control SB-2 provides low frequency reinforcement in subwoofer/satellite systems. The Control SB-2 is ideal for foreground music and music/paging systems in restaurants, retail establishments, theme bars, music cafes, health clubs, and other indoor applications.
Control SB-2 Highlights:
- Components: 250 mm (10 in) dual voice coil transducer.
- Stereo inputs with high-pass outputs for satellite speakers.
- Slot-load vented bandpass design.
- Complemented full range Control Contractor Series systems.
- High Sensitivity: 100 dB, 1 W, 1 m.
Control SB-2 Specifications:
- Frequency Range: 38 Hz - 160 Hz (-10 dB)
- Power Capacity: 340 W (both inputs driven)
- Sensitivity: 100 dB (1W, 1m) at corner
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms per input; 4 ohms total
- Network Filter to Subwoofer: 12 dB / oct low-pass (per input), 160 Hz.
- Acoustic Filtering: 6 dB/ oct lo-pass filtering via slot load design, 80 Hz
- Network Filter Satellite Outputs: 6 dB / oct high-pass (per output)
- Drivers: 250 mm (10 inn) long throw with dual voice coils.
- Enclosure Material: Particle Board
- Terminations: Spring terminals, accepts banana plugs. Left In, Right In, Left Satellite Out, and Right Satellite Out
- Installation Accessories: MTC_SB2W for installing SB-2 onto a wall or into a corner. MTC-SB2C for suspending SB-2 from a ceiling.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 394 x 585 x 343mm (15.5 x 23.0 x 13.5 in.)
- Net Weight (each): 19.1 kg (42 lb)
- Shipping Weight (each): 22.7 kg (50 lb)