Fits in More Vehicles
The major thing that sets the JBL CLUBWS1200 12” car audio subwoofer apart from the pack is its shallow-mount design. Not only does this encroach less into your vehicle’s available space, it also allows the subwoofer to sit in tight places; like behind a seat in a single-cab truck, for example. Not many subwoofers are capable of this feat, nor do they sound as good. Add this shallow-mount subwoofer to your vehicle’s audio system and feel what you’ve been missing.
Built to Last
Let’s face it: a lot of people buy a subwoofer to play it loudly. Why choose a subwoofer built from inferior materials when you can own a legendary JBL Club subwoofer? The cone of this subwoofer is made of polypropylene which is designed to perform well in all environments and the rugged surround is made up of a durable rubber which will last for years to come. Buy once by buying right.
Selectable Smart Impedance™
This JBL car subwoofer offers a very unique feature: you can select either a 2- or 4-ohm impedance by simply flipping a switch on the subwoofer. This is a proprietary technology from Harman and has found its way into the CLUB-series subwoofers. Why is this a good thing? Well, depending on you subwoofer setup (as in maybe you are using a single subwoofer or maybe more than one), you can change the amount of power that your subwoofer amplifier is putting out. This allows you to get the best-possible sound and volume from your investment.
Allow Us To Suggest…
To properly power this subwoofer (assuming you are using only a single CLUBWS1200 subwoofer in your setup), we would recommend a single-channel (or monoblock) amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms. Ideally, the power output of this amplifier at 4 ohms would be around 250 watts.
- Shallow-mount design to allow it to fit into more vehicles
- Selectable impedance for maximum power extraction from your amplifier
- Polypropylene woofer cone that has been tested thoroughly for reliability
- Durable rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- Warranty: 1 year
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- 12” shallow-mount subwoofer
- Selectable 2- or 4-ohm impedance
- Up to 250 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 1000 watts
- Frequency response range: 27Hz – 175Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Top-mount depth: 3-5/16”
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1 CLUBWS1200 subwoofer
- Specifications sheet
- Owner’s manual