- Model No: JBL Boombox 3
- (1x)189 x 114mm Subwoofer
- (2x) 80.9 x 80.9mm Midrange/2 x 2.75 inch
- (2x) 20mm Tweeter/2 x 0.75 inch
- Output power
- (1x) 80W RMS-subwoofer + 2 x 40W RMS-midrange + 2 x 10W RMS-tweeter (AC mode)
- (1x) 60W RMS-subwoofer + 2 x 30W RMS-midrange + 2 x 8W RMS-tweeter (Battery mode)
- Power input: 100-240Vac; 50/60Hz
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >80dB
- Battery type: Li-ion polymer 72.6Wh (equivalent to 7.26V/10,000mAh)
- Battery charge time: 6.5 hours
- Music play time: up to 24 hours (dependent on volume level and audio content)
- Connection ports: AC-in, USB-A, Aux-in
- Cable type: AC Power Cable
- Cable length: 2000mm/78.7"
- USB Specification
- USB charge out: 5V/2A (maximum)
- Wireless Specification
- Bluetooth® version: 5.3
- Bluetooth® profile: A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth® transmitter frequency range: 2.402GHz – 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth® transmitter power: ≤ 9dBm (EIRP)
- Bluetooth® transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Product Dimensions
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 19.0” x 10.1” x 7.9"
- Net Weight: 14.7 lbs
What's in the Box
What’s in the Box
- JBL Boombox 3 Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
- AC power cord (AC plug and quantity varies by region)
- Quick start guide
- Safety sheet
- Warranty card
Customer Reviews for JBL Boombox 3 Portable Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
Here's three massive improvements that are required, in my opinion.
1. Make the bottom flat all the way from end to end and widen the bottom so that it is more stable. It rolls around all the time. If you even slightly bump it, it becomes a rolling pin.
2. Put the LED battery/charging light on top of the unit by the on/off button and volume buttons. Why did you think it was a good idea to put it on the bottom of the speaker where you can't see it?
3. Make the LED battery/charging light a digital readout. Level 0 through 10. You have a limited idea of how much battery life is left until the light bar turns red. At that point you're down to 15 minutes to an hour left of play time depending on the volume you're at. That's also providing you pick it up and check the light periodically.