This product has been selected as one of The Best Sound Bars of 2020. Our Gear Guides are highly-curated selections which represent the best of the best in their category. From televisions and Bluetooth speakers, to marine audio and outdoor speakers—-start (or finish) your shopping journey with our Gear Guides.
- Model: Bar 2.1 Deep Bass CNTR (Soundbar Unit), Bar 2.1 Deep Bass SUB (Subwoofer Unit)
- Power supply: 100 – 240V AC, ~ 50/60Hz
- Total speaker power output (Max. @THD 1%): 300W
- Output power (Max. @THD 1%): 2 x 50W (Soundbar); 200W (Subwoofer)
- Transducer: 4 x race-track drivers + 2 x 1"tweeter (Soundbar); 6.5" (Subwoofer)
- Soundbar and Subwoofer standby power:<0.5W
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 45°C
- HDMI Video input: 1
- HDMI Video output (With Audio return channel): 1
- HDMI version: 1.4
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Audio inputs: 1 Optical, Bluetooth, USB (USB playback is available in US version. For other versions, USB is for service only.)
- USB port: Type A
- USB rating: 5V DC/0.5A
Supporting file format: mp3, wav
MP3 Codec: MPEG 1 Layer 2/3,MPEG 2 Layer 3, MPEG 2.5 Layer 3
MP3 sampling rate: 16kHz – 48kHz
MP3 bitrate: 80kbps – 320kbps
- WAV sample rate: 16kHz – 48kHz
- WAV bitrate: Up to 3000kbps
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Bluetooth profile: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.5
- Bluetooth frequency range: 2402MHz–2480MHz
- Bluetooth Max. transmitting power:<10dBm (EIRP)
- Modulation type: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- 5G Wireless frequency range: 5736.35 – 5820.35MHz
- 5G Max. transmitting power: <9dBm (EIRP)
- Modulation Type: π/4 DQPSK
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 965 x 58 x 85 (mm) / 38" x 2.28" x 3.35" (Soundbar);240 x 240 x 379 (mm) / 8.9" x 8.9" x 14.6" (Subwoofer)
- Weight: 2.16kg (Soundbar); 5.67kg (Subwoofer)
- Packaging dimensions (W x H x D): 1045 x 310 x 405mm
- Packaging weight (Gross weight): 10.4kg
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- Wireless subwoofer
- Remote control with batteries
- Power cords (up to 8pcs depending on region SKUs)
- HDMI cable
- Wall-mount bracket kit with screws
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- Safety sheet
Customer Reviews for JBL Bar 2.1 Deep Bass 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer
Packaging: JBL continues to excel on creating a good first impression with their packaging.
Setup: The setup process is very easy and fast.
Sound Quality: This products sound is really clear and crisp and with the sub the bass really adds some theater like sound.
I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good sounding sound bar!
The wireless subwoofer throws really rich deep bass throughout our living room but it does not take up a lot of space. I tried placing the subwoofer in the furthest points in the room and it did not have any issues connecting. The best thing about this system aside from its impressive sound is that it just works without any problems. Other sound bars I have had in the past would intermittently lose connection with the wireless sub-woofer and this one works every time. The wireless Bluetooth works great too.
I was also surprised how clear the voice is. Other systems I had in the past required adjusting the voice volume and bass levels continuously while watching a TV show or movie. This one really has a nice balance at all times and I can focus more on relaxing versus adjusting volume levels. This was a huge pain for me in the past!
If you want a simple sound bar and wireless subwoofer that delivers great sound at a lower cost, this one is for you! It is simple to setup, easy to navigate the controls, throws great sound, and just works without any problems.
I made the switch to JBL a few years ago after having considerable trouble and continual disappointment with other big brand names. Of all the JBL products I have owned, I’ve had zero problems to date and I'm glad I made the switch! Of note, I did receive this as a free product to review. However, it was perfect timing as I was in the market for one anyway.