Floor to ceiling, JBL Arena architectural series speakers are engineered for full sound dispersion to fi ll the room – no matter where installed. Specially designed with a nearly invisible zero-bezel, fully paintable magnetic grille, the JBL Arena speakers blend into any home environment. The JBL proprietary HDI waveguide allows the loudspeaker to fi ll the room in cinema-quality, full-immersion sound from any location – even high elevations or off-axis listening locations. The JBL Arena is ready for integration into any home audio or theater system, with a sturdy, reliable design including a XL-2 bracket suitable for mounting in any wall or ceiling up to 2" thick. Expertly designed, the series is matched to the award-winning JBL Arena component speakers for a complete home audio experience. It will leave you wondering how such spectacular sound seems to come out of nowhere.
JBL Arena 6ICDT Speaker Features:
Sound Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor. Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging throughout the entire room, regardless of positioning. Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
Paintable, nearly invisible zero-bezel magnetic grill
- Speakers are nearly invisible, seamlessly blending into wall or ceiling architecture. Equally pleasing to audiophiles and interior designers as full-dispersion speakers can be fully painted and integrated into any configuration or setup. Engineered for the custom installer with a whole-room, seamless audio and visual design in mind.
Superior XL-2 installation bracket
- Sturdy, reliable design fit for easy installation in walls up to a full 2” thick. Specialty mechanical grip designed to minimize vibration regardless of installation format. Handles custom installation better than typical 1-1/2“ bracket designs.
- Pivoting tweeters let you target audio directly to your desired listening location. Install anywhere it suits you - even in high walls or ceilings - and adjust as needed. The apex of intelligent sound design and imaging.
Tweeter Audio Level Adjustment
- Fine-tune high-frequency highs and lows up to 3dB to suit room conditions and personal taste. Take full room audio immersion one step further by perfecting the details. Compensate for any acoustical configuration.
JBL Arena 6ICDT Speaker Specifications:
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 80W
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 20kHz
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 86dB 2.83V @ 1m
- Low Frequency Driver Size and Material: 6.5" Polycellulose Woofer
- High Frequency Driver Size and Material: 2 x 3/4" Silk-Dome Tweeter
- Cutout Dimensions: 8" D
- Grille Finished Dimensions: 9-3/32" D
- Mounting Depth: 4-11/16"
- Compatible Wall Material Thickness: 0.5" - 2.0"
- Shipping Units of Measure: Each
- Warranty: 5 Years