A loudspeaker with hard-hitting woofers – at a low-impact price
JBL engineers have pioneered the art of bringing world-class sound to audiences for decades.
Now, with the Arena 180 floorstanding loudspeaker, they've brought the same amazing experience to your home at a price that won't burn a hole in your wallet. The Arena 180’s High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide and 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter, along with two 7” (178mm) polycellulose woofers provide the accurate sound intended by top artists and engineers.
Inspired by JBL's own M2 Master Reference Monitor, considered by many to be the world’s finest studio monitor, the Arena 180 is a win-win for both legacy and affordability.
Arena 180 Features:
- Magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Legendary JBL sound
- Now you don’t have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power, clarity and technical accuracy of the JBL sound.
- Two 7-inch (178mm) high-output polycellulose woofers operate in conjunction with a rear-firing tuned bass port, delivering accurate sound worthy of a standing ovation.
- 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highs.
- Tight, extended bass response optimized for show-stopping listening, whether for movies, TV, music or console gaming.
- Floorstanding design delivers that big theatre sound to complete your home entertainment experience.
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look.
- Soft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguide.
Inspired by JBL’s legendary M2 Master Reference Monitor
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor.
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging.
- Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
Just one part of an even more powerful system
- Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 floorstanding speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
Arena 180 Specifications:
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 225 W
- Frequency Response: 39 Hz – 40 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 88 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.1 kHz – 18 dB/octave
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1086 mm x 217 mm x 314 mm
- Weight: 15.2 kg
- Finish: Black
What's In The Box:
- 1 JBL Arena 180
- 1 Owner’s Manual
- 4 Carpet Spikes