A high-performance loudspeaker at a cost that isn’t earsplitting
There are things in life that remain both powerful and affordable.
Case in point: the new JBL Arena 130 bookshelf loudspeakers. Who but JBL engineers could devise a loudspeaker where high-performance sound, high-definition imaging, and high-modernist elegance go hand-in-hand at a low price?
The Arena 130’s 7” (178mm) polycellulose woofer and 1” (25mm) soft dome tweeter combine to deliver standard-setting performance that’s both ultra-powerful and ultra-lifelike.
Arena 130 Features:
- Magnetically shielded for placement on the floor or wherever you want it, including right next to your TV or video display.
Legendary JBL sound
- Now you don’t have to venture far from home to experience the legendary power, clarity and technical accuracy of the JBL sound.
- High Definition Imaging (HDI) waveguide technology takes its cues from the legendary JBL M2 Master Reference Monitor.
- Computer-optimized driver positioning and network integration result in ideal performance and lifelike soundstage imaging.
- Proven acoustic superiority through rigorous testing and real-world evaluation.
Signature JBL loudspeaker performance
- 7-inch (178mm) polycellulose woofer brings room-filling JBL sound to all your music, TV shows, movies, and console gaming.
- 1-inch (25mm) soft dome tweeter provides clean, powerful highs.
- Experience standard-setting accuracy with TV shows, movies, and games.
- Smaller Bookshelf design allows you to conveniently place your speakers in more places. Whether you mount them to the wall or place them on a shelf you still get that legendary JBL Sound.
- Contemporary cabinet shape with angled side and top panels provide a sophisticated, modern look.
- Soft-touch paint around the transducers and on the waveguide.
Just one part of an even more powerful system
- Intended for use in conjunction with the entire series of JBL Arena loudspeakers: 2 floor-standing speakers, 2 bookshelf speakers, 1 center channel speaker, and 1 subwoofer model.
Arena 130 Specifications:
- Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 - 125 W
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz – 40 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m): 87 dB
- Crossover Frequencies: 2 kHz – 18 dB/octave
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 381 mm x 217 mm x 270 mm
- Weight: 6.1 kg
- Finish: Black
What's In The Box:
- 2 JBL Arena 130
- 1 Owner’s Manual
- 8 Adhesive Rubber Feet