IWB-2b In-Wall Speaker Box
Intuitive took a great box, and made it better! They took their most popular in-wall box, the IWB-2, and made the trim ring removeable. You can now install them during pre-construction, then trim them out later...and of course you can still use them in a retrofit installation.
The “b” series features a breadboard back panel, so that you can utilize their Universal Clamps and Zip Tie Clips, making your installation faster and more reliable.
IWB-2b Features and Specifications:
- Pre-construction or retrofit installation
- Accommodates up to 3/4” thick wall material
- Heavy duty “Dog Ears” install from the inside for easy installation...and they don't fall into the wall.
- Removable trim ring.
- Knockouts to accommodate direct mounting of wall plates to the outer edge.
- Knockouts for direct wire entry
- Knockouts for both metal and plastic high-volt boxes.
- Welded steel construction with heavy duty powdercoated finish
- Breadboard rear panel for easy mounting of components
- Easy retrofit installation into any 2x4 wall. Fitting into 10” on-center or larger stud bays, the IWB-2b is as simple as mounting an in-wall speaker.
- Don’t worry about existing wires in the wall. After mounting you will have over 1/2” of clearance behind the enclosure for existing wires. or running new wires.
- Connect and test your system, PRIOR to hanging the display. Save hours of labor making sure everything is correct the first time.
- Patents Pending
What's In The Box:
- 1 - IWB-2b Enclosure
- 2 - Intuitive Dog Ears
- 2 - 5mm Dog Ear Screws
- 8 - Self tap screws for mounting plates
- 6 - Trim ring screws
- 1 - GRM-1 wire Grommet
- 1 - Cut Out Template