The Integra DTR-60.6 receiver represents a unique and exclusive opportunity to own one of the most sought after and respected receiver brands; build your dream home theater and music system with quality in mind. Using the finest possible hand selected parts, Integra produces audio components that far exceed the industry standard. The DTR-60.6 employs THX Select2 Plus components, capable of providing a breathtaking musical or film watching experience with startling texture and realism the way that only Integra can.
- Equipped with 9.2 channels for complete surround sound
- Object-oriented Dolby Atmos integration - a true home theater experience
- 4K UltraHD and HDCP2.2 create a clear, lifelike picture
- Industry leading Integra Signature Sound quality
World Wide Stereo has partnered with Integra to bring you exclusive, premium quality audio components at affordable prices. You’ve never owned sound like this, made possible by Integra’s signature DTR product line. The DTR-60.6 can be the centerpiece to your dream home entertainment system, and is a reflection of Integra’s refusal to compromise on quality. Stunning surround sound and picture resolution come standard, and a host of media streaming options are at your fingertips via the Integra remote control smartphone app using WiFi or Bluetooth.
Integra DTR-60.6 A/V Receiver Features:
Dolby Atmos Home Theater
Expand to breathtaking surround sound with the DTR-60.6 and its Dolby Atmos Multiplex sound; enjoy rich, full acoustics with any speaker configuration. Integra's AccuEQ technology eliminates standing waves from your listening space and calibrates your speakers to the individual acoustics of each room in your home. The DTR-60.6 is capable of creating a 7.2.4 Dolby Atmos home theater; don't allow your Hi-Res Audio files to waste away on a lesser system.
Lifelike Video with 4K Upscaling
UltraHD video calibration provides superior focus, fuller resolution, and more color-balanced images to provide a lifelike home theater experience, thanks to your new Integra receiver. The very latest processing includes HDMI 2.0 for a lightning fast connection and Audio Return Channel operation, as well as HDCP 2.2 4K Copy Guard to pass a 4K video signal straight to your television with a resolution four times greater than 1080p.
Connectivity Options Galore
The DTR-60.6 has a host of flexible connectivity options, allowing you to design a system to fit your individual needs with 9.2 preamp outputs and Wifi and Bluetooth wireless streaming. This receiver comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker, and TuneIn, but plays great with whichever apps you choose! Select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra remote control app on your smartphone.
Hand Selected, Premium Quality Parts
Integra built the DTR-60.6 with a refusal to compromise on quality, which is reflected in the components used to create this home theater beast. Both the preamp and amplification components are equipped with high current, low impedance power supplies; over-sized storage capacitors, transistors and resistors. These parts are carefully selected to please even the most dedicated audiophiles with exceedingly high end, acoustically transparent characteristics. This process results in unsurpassed dynamic range; precise channel separation; sonic and visual playback accurate to the artist's intended vision.
All Integra Factory Certified Pre-owned Product sold by World Wide Stereo is guaranteed to perform “as new” and is backed by a two year parts and labor warranty, serviceable by any authorized Integra service center. Don't hesitate to give us a call to learn more about this exclusive opportunity!
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DTR-60.6 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DTR-60.6, such as a TV or Blu-ray player. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! Optional rack mount kits for all models provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets.
The DTR-60.6 A/V Receiver with 9 output channels gives you choices. Build a 7.2.2 Dolby Atmos theater (7.2 plus 2 Dolby Atmos height channels) or a 5.2.4 Dolby Atmos theater (5.2 plus 4 Dolby Atmos height channels) or a 7.2 standard theater with independent powered audio & video for zone 2 or a 5.2 theater with powered zones 2 & 3. The DTR-60.6 also features 11.2 preamp outputs so you can add another 2 channel amplifier to create a 7.2.4 system.
- Supports Dolby Atmos Surround Format for Exciting Multiplex Sound
- THX Select2 Plus Certified for Theater-Reference Sound Quality
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance
- 4K / 60 Hz-Capable HDMI Terminals for Ultra HD Entertainment
- Supports HDCP 2.2* 1 Copy Protection for Future 4K Streaming and Broadcast
- HDBaseT Port for Multimedia Distribution Assignable to Main Zone or Zone 2
- 11.4 Multichannel Pre-Outs, Balanced XLR Pre-Outs (Front L / R), and 18 mm-pitch RCA Pre-Outs (Front L / R)
- Separate Processing and Amplification Block Construction with Aluminum Heat Sink
- Hand Selected, Audio Tuned Parts to Ensure Low-Impedance, High-Current Performance
- Three-Stage Inverted Darlington Circuitry for All Channels
- Customized H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) Massive High-Output Transformer and Heavy-Duty Custom Low Impedance Capacitors
- Fully Discrete Output Stage Circuitry
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology
- 3 x HDMI Outputs Including Zone 2 HDMI for HD Video in a Second Room
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Subscription Services Included (TuneIn Radio, Pandora, Slacker, SIRIUS XM Internet Radio, Spotify, and AUPEO!)*2
- Certified with DLNA Version 1.5
- Play Compressed, Lossless, and Hi-res Audio via Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD 5.6 MHz, LPCM*3, and Dolby TrueHD)
- Control and Stream with Free Integra Remote Streaming Apps for iPod Touch/iPhone*4 and Android Devices*5
- HDMI Video Upscaling to 4K with Qdeo Processing Technology by Marvell
- AccuEQ Room Calibration with Mic for Clear and Balanced Sound
- Bi-Ampling Capablility for Front Channels
Feel Every Dimension in Dolby Atmos™
Dolby Atmos® transforms your room into an amazing space. Sound comes alive from all directions, including overhead, fully captivating the listener with astonishing clarity, power, richness and depth. People, music, and objects come alive in breathtaking detail and flow in precise choreography all around you- making you feel like you are inside the action.
The dual 32-bit DSP engines and 9 channels of reference level high-current amplification combine to unlock the full Dolby Atmos experience with up to 4 in-ceiling height channels or Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers to augment a 5 channel surround sound setup or a 7 channel surround setup with 2 ceiling or Atmos-enabled speakers- for stunningly detailed sound that comes alive from all directions, including overhead. Additionally, a new Dolby surround upmixer allows for legacy channel-based content that has not been mixed for Dolby Atmos to be expanded to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
HDMI 2.0 for 4K Video at 60 fps, and HDCP 2.2 Compatibility
The DTR-60.6 is ready for the next generation of digital entertainment. Featuring support for both HDCP 2.2 DRM copy protection-necessary for Ultra HD content- and HDMI 2.0 for 4K 60 Hz and theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio. The DTR-60.6 also effortlessly converts standard definition video signals from legacy devices to 1080p Full HD or stunning 4K Ultra HD. Eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs offer flexible setup options- such as sending HDMI signals to a multiple display devices in the main zone or HD video and audio to a second room.
Hi-Resolution Audio Powerhouse
Hear your music library as never before. High-Resolution means studio quality sound recording to extract additional elements, nuances and details far beyond the capabilities of standard CD to virtually put you in the room with your favorite musician. Integra makes it incredibly easy to access and enjoy audio files mastered in high-resolution (up to 192kHz/24-bit) stored on a computer, media server, network-attached storage (NAS) or USB thumb drive with zero loss in audio quality. Virtually every hi-resolution and lossless format is supported- 2.8 or 5.6 MHz DSD, Dolby® TrueHD as well as gapless playback of FLAC, WAV, ALAC and WMA files. Dual 32-bit DSP Engines and premium quality Texas Instruments digital to analog converters ensure effortless high-quality playback and excellent sound quality.
THX® Select2 Plus for Reference-Level Sound
THX certification provides home consumers with an experience “as the director intended” in the cinema. THX spends 40-60 hours testing over 2000 data points ensuring that the DTR-60.6 is capable of meeting rigorous audio and video performance standards for reference level, distortion free playback and includes THX Loudness Plus technology to bring out intricate details at lower listening levels.
ISF Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance
Utilizing industry-leading ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) video calibration allows you to dramatically improve your home theater by enabling sharper-focused, fuller resolution images and a more accurate color balance. ISF Calibration turns your A/V controller into a true video hub; this function ensures that every video source is independently calibrated for your connected high-definition display. ISF video calibration has also been shown to improve energy savings in displays and projectors by up to 50 percent.
HDbaseT for Long Runs
HDBaseT is a newer standardized method to transmit 4K UltraHD and digital audio much farther than is recommended over HDMI alone. HDBaseT allows signals to be transmitted up to 328 feet utilizing cat5e/cat6 cable to any certified third party HDBaseT receiver or device that has its own power supply. This makes long distance runs to projectors or a second zone easy and reliable.
Hand Selected Audio Tuned Parts
Sound quality is the key factor in Integra's design process. Both the preamp and amplification stages of our components utilize hand-selected parts including but not limited to our high current, low impedance power supplies; over-sized storage capacitors, transistors and resistors. These parts are selected for their audiophile quality and acoustically transparent characteristics. This provides lower noise and more accurate frequency response; outstanding signal tracking and linearity; unsurpassed dynamic range; precise channel separation; sonic and visual playback accurate to the artist's intended vision; and enduring quality, even under the most challenging circumstances.
Zone 2 HDMI Output
The DTR-60.6 has 2 HDMI Outputs: a Main zone out that supports protected Ultra HD content, as well as Audio Return Channel (ARC) to get audio back from your compatible television, and a Sub out/Zone 2 that allows you to watch and listen to a different source in another area of your home. Both outputs are individually controllable so your system can easily manage what you are watching and where.
Network Streaming Services
The receiver comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker, AUPEO! and TuneIn. Select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra remote control app on your smartphone. Spotify Connect allows Spotify Premium subscribers to stream over 20 million tracks from the Spotify smartphone and tablet application to their A/V component. Spotify Connect also allows users to make calls or use other apps without interrupting playback, since the technology is built into the receiver.
The DTR-60.6 passes through 4K from compatible source devices via HDMI. It also offers 4K (3840 x 2160 OR 4096 x 2160) upscaling of standard video sources such as 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p. Interlaced-to-progressive conversion and scaling are performed by Qdeo video processing technology from Marvell. Qdeo is a versatile video processor that uses algorithms designed to erase video noise and artifacts such as jaggies and feathering. Played back on a compatible wide-screen display, your Blu-ray Discs and DVDs will look more detailed and cinematic than ever.
The Inetegra Remote app for iPod touch®/iPhone,® Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, and Dolby® TrueHD) to the Integra receiver from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
Perfect for Custom Installation
You can't say integration without Integra. Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DTR-60.6 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DTR-60.6, such as a TV or Blu-ray player. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! Optional rack mount kits for all models provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, and RTI, and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration. A complete list of Partners can be found here (provide link to Partners page). So when it's "Movie Time" everything operates seamlessly and intuitively. Now that's "Integra"tion!
- 135 Watts per Channel at 8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08% THD, 2 Channels Driven, FTC
- WRAT (Wide Range Amplifier Technology)
- DTS Neo:X Upmixing and Surround Modes
- HDMI Support for 4K / 60 Hz Video, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor, x.v.Color, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- 7 x TI Burr-Brown 192 kHz / 24-bit Two-Channel D/A Converters
- Dual 32-bit Digital Signal Processing Engines
- Advanced Music Optimizer to Improve Compressed Digital Audio Quality
- PM (Phase-Matching) Bass Boost for Deep Bass and Clear Mid-Range
- 4 DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG (Role-Playing Game)
- 8 HDMI Inputs (1 Front / 7 Rear) and 3 Outputs
- Frontside HDMI / MHL for 1080p Video and Stills from Smartphone and Tablet
- USB Port (Front) for Mass Storage Class USB Memory Audio Playback Capability
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs and 1 Output)
- 4 Composite Video Inputs (1 Front / 3 Rear) and 2 Outputs (Including Zone 2)
- 6 Digital Audio Inputs (3 Optical and 3 Coaxial)
- 7 Analog Audio Inputs (1 Front / 6 Rear)
- Phono Input (MM) for Turntable Connection
- 4 Parallel Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- Assignable Amp Channels for to Power Passive Subwoofer (x2)
- Overlaid Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue Technology
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Hybrid Standby with HDMI Passthrough and Network Connectivity
- Independent Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 / 130 / 150 / 200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 600 ms in 1 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Tone Control (Bass / Treble) for All Channels
- Compatible with RI Dock for iPod / iPhone and AirPlay (DMI-40.4)
- Bi-Directional, Preprogrammed, and Customizable RI Remote Control