The Integra DTR-20.7 receiver represents a unique and exclusive opportunity to own one of the most sought after and respected receiver brands; build your dream home theater and music system with quality in mind. Using the finest possible hand selected parts, Integra produces audio components that far exceed the industry standard. The DTR-20.7 employs high current amplifiers capable of providing a breathtaking musical or film watching experience with startling texture and realism the way that only Integra can.
- Equipped with 7.2 channels for complete surround sound
- Object-oriented Dolby Atmos integration - a true home theater experience
- 4K UltraHD and HDCP2.2 create a clear, lifelike picture
- Industry leading Integra Signature Sound quality
World Wide Stereo has partnered with Integra to bring you exclusive, premium quality audio components at affordable prices. You’ve never owned sound like this, made possible by Integra’s signature DTR product line. The DTR-20.7 can be the centerpiece to your dream home entertainment system, and is a reflection of Integra’s refusal to compromise on quality. Stunning surround sound and picture resolution come standard, and a host of media streaming options are at your fingertips via the Integra remote control smartphone app using WiFi or Bluetooth.
Integra DTR-20.7 A/V Receiver Features:
Dolby Atmos Audio Technology
Expand to breathtaking dimensionality with the DTR-20.7 and its Dolby Surround upmixer; enjoy rich, full sound with any speaker configuration. Integra's AccuEQ technology eliminates standing waves from your listening space and calibrates your speakers to the individual acoustics of each room in your home. The DTR-20.7 incorporates the Asahi Kasei high-performance digital-to-analog converter; don't allow your Hi-Res Audio files to waste away on a lesser system.
Lifelike Video with 4K Upscaling
UltraHD video calibration provides superior focus, fuller resolution, and more color-balanced images to provide a lifelike home theater experience, thanks to your new Integra receiver. The very latest processing includes HDMI 2.0 for a lightning fast connection and Audio Return Channel operation, as well as HDCP 2.2 4K Copy Guard to pass a 4K video signal straight to your television with a resolution four times greater than 1080p.
Connectivity Options Galore
The DTR-20.7 has a host of flexible connectivity options, allowing you to design a system to fit your individual needs with 7.2 preamp outputs and Wifi and Bluetooth wireless streaming. This receiver comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker, and TuneIn, but plays great with whichever apps you choose! Select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra remote control app on your smartphone.
Hand Selected, Premium Quality Parts
Integra built the DTR-20.7 with precision and quality in mind. This receiver's preamp and amplification components are equipped with high current, low impedance power supplies; over-sized storage capacitors, transistors and resistors. These parts are carefully selected to please even the most dedicated audiophiles with quality and acoustically transparent characteristics. This process results in unsurpassed dynamic range; precise channel separation; sonic and visual playback accurate to the artist's intended vision.
All Integra Factory Certified Pre-owned Product sold by World Wide Stereo is guaranteed to perform “as new” and is backed by a two year parts and labor warranty, serviceable by any authorized Integra service center. Don't hesitate to give us a call to learn more about this exclusive opportunity!
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DTR-20.7 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DTR-20.7, such as a TV or Blu-ray player. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! Optional rack mount kits for all models provide a clean, finished look when installed in racks and cabinets.
- Power Output (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20kHz, FTC): 110W /Channel (8 Ohms)
- Dynamic Power:
- 250W /Channel (3 Ohms, Front;)
- 220W /Channel (4 Ohms, Front;)
- 130W /Channel (8 Ohms, Front)
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.08% (20 Hz–20 kHz, Half Power)
- Damping Factor: 60 (Front, 1 kHz, 8 Ohms)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance:
- 200 mV / 47 k-Ohms (LINE)
- 5 mVrms / 47 k-Ohms (PHONO MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance:
- 1 Vrms / 470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- 1 Vrms / 470 Ohms (Subwoofer Pre Out)
- 100 mVrms / 2.3 k-Ohms (Zone Out)
- 1 Vrms / 2.3 k-Ohms (Zone Pre Out)
- Maximum RCA Output Level and Impedance: 4.6 V/470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz–100 kHz/ +1 dB-3 dB (Direct Mode)
- Tone Control:
- +/ 10dB, 20 Hz (BASS)
- +/ 10dB, 20 kHz (TREBLE)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- 106 dB (LINE, IHF-A)
- 80 dB (PHONO)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 Ohms –16 Ohms
- Input Sensitivity/Output Level and Impedance:
- 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component Y)
- 7 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Component Pb/Cb, Pr/Cr)
- 1 Vp-p/75 Ohms (Composite)
- FM Frequency Range: 87.5 MHz– 107.9 MHz
- AM Frequency Range: 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 Stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 6.9 A
- No-Sound Power Consumption: 70 W
- Stand-by Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 22 7/16" x 11 11/16" x 16 5/8" (570 x 297 x 423 mm)
- Weight: 26.5 lbs. (12.0 kg)