Unlock Massive Sound Potential
Music lovers that care about interior aesthetics can unlock the true sonic potential of 4K Ultra HD Entertainment with the slim and beautiful DSX-3, an integration-ready, cool running, and subtly unobtrusive component with the latest in music casting features and much more.
The DSX-3 amplifies accurate, noise-free signal processing with high-current power for dynamic speaker control. The result is pure, rich, and authentic sound. Integra's dynamic audio amplification delivers 80 watts per channel (4 ohms, 1kHz, 1% THD, 2 channels driven).
High-Resolution Audio Powerhouse
Hear your music library as never before. High-resolution means studio quality sound recording to extract additional elements, nuances, and details far beyond the capabilities of standard CD to virtually put you in the room with your favorite musician. Integra makes it incredibly easy to access and enjoy audio files mastered in high-resolution (up to 192kHz/24-bit) stored on a computer, media server, network-attached storage (NAS), or USB thumb drive with zero loss in audio quality. Virtually every high-resolution and lossless format is supported- 2.8 or 5.6MHz DSD, Dolby TrueHD, as well as gapless playback of FLAC, WAV, ALAC, and WMA files. Dual 32-bit DSP Engines and premium quality Texas Instruments digital to analog converters ensure effortless high-quality playback and excellent sound quality.
Slim Chassis Network A/V Receiver
The DSX-3 features a low-profile design with all the perks of a traditional A/V Receiver; making it perfect for the enthusiast in need of a space-saving device. From apartments, to mobile homes, to boats, the DSX-3's compact size leaves nothing short of its performance.
Exciting Object-Based Sound!
Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X for an immersive three-dimensional sound-space. Additionally, the Dolby surround up-mixer processes content not mixed for Dolby Atmos to fill the flexible speaker layouts of a Dolby Atmos system.
The DSX-3's HDMI specifications and HDCP 2.2 compatibility support the latest formats being released by Hollywood. The latest HDMI specs offer a significant increase in bandwidth (up to 18Gbps) to support new features such as 4:4:4 color space and 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution. The DSX-3 enables transmission of High Dynamic Range (HDR) formats, with BT.2020 support, and provides enhanced picture quality by simultaneously enabling greater detail for both the dark and bright parts of an image.
The DSX-3 also effortlessly up-scales 1080p video to stunning 4k UltraHD.
Stream It Easy
The DSX-3 has Google Cast for Audio, AirPlay, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth technologies built in. Stream virtually any audio from a smartphone, tablet, or PC to your home theater for powerful sound.
With Spotify, Pandora, Deezer, and TuneIn built-in, you can select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra Control Pro app on your phone. The free Integra Control Pro app puts a range of streaming options at your fingertips, from universal hi-res audio via network-attached devices, to Internet streaming services to music on your smartphone and tablet.
The Integra Control Pro app for iPod Touch/iPhone, Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings, and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, and Dolby TrueHD) to the DSX-3 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
Perfect for Custom Installation
Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DSX-3 includes system integration connectivity such as IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. An infrared (IR) input makes for a clean, reliable installation. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, RTI, and Ihiji, and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration.
- Input sensitivity and impedance
- 200mV/47kΩ (LINE)
- 6mV/47kΩ (Phono MM)
- Power output (4Ω, 1kHZ, %1 THD, 2 channels driven, FTC): 80W/Channel (4Ω)
- Rated RCA output level and impedance: 1Vrms/470Ω (Pre out/subwoofer pre out)
- Phono overload: 30mV (MM 1kHz, 1%)
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 40kHz/+1dB-3dB
- Tone control
- ±10dB, 90Hz (Bass)
- ±10dB, 7.5kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- 80dB (Line, IHF-A)
- 70dB (Phono)
- Speaker impedance
- 4Ω - 8Ω
- 6.1 channels
- Continuous 6Ω rated
- Low impedance drive-certified 4Ω
- Ultra efficient Class-D design
- All channels equal power output
- Discrete output stages for all channels
- Dolby Atmos and Dolby Surround
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS:X and DTS Neural:X
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Advanced AccuEQ automatic room calibration (with AccuReflex)
- GAME surround modes (Rock, Action, Sports, Role PlaY)
- 32-bit DSP chip for advanced processing
- Ultra-low-jitter circuitry to improve audio
- Adjustable crossover by channel pair: 40/45/50/55/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/150/180/200Hz
- Accurate speaker distance setting: 0.1 foot
- A/V sync delay (by source): -100 to +500 ms
- 4 HDMI inputs, 1 outputs
- HDMI 4K/60Hz-capable HDMI terminals with HDR support
- HDCP 2.2 copy-protection compatibility
- HDMI support for High Dynamic Range
- HDMI support for BT.2020
- 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 Colorspace support
- HDMI support for 3D, Audio Return Channel, and CEC
- HDMI support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, LipSync
- HDMI support for DVD-Audio, SACD, Multichannel PCM
- Analog to HDMI up-conversion from 480i/576i
- 4K upscaling from 1080p via HDMI
- Digital audio inputs (coax/opt): 1/1
- 3 analog audio inputs
- Phono input
- Subwoofer pre-out
- 3.5mm headphone output
- FireConnect wireless multi-room audio streaming technology
- Apple AirPlay
- iPod/iPhone/iPad ready
- GoogleCast for Audio
- Home network music streaming
- TIDAL high fidelity music streaming
- Spotify Connect
- TuneIn Radio
- MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) support
- DSD support (2.8, 5.6, 11.2MHz)
- Dolby TrueHD support
- Apple Lossless (ALAC) support
- WAV support
- AIFF support
- DSDIFF support
- FLAC support
- MP3 support
- USB input for streaming audio
- Wi-Fi certified
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Firmware updates via Network and USB
- Bi-directional Ethernet control port
- 2 rear panel IR input
- RIHD (Remote Interactive over HDMI)
- GUI for setup menu
- Quick setup menu
- Fully customizable input name edit
- Assignable HDMI Standby "Through" Mode
- Screensaver function
- Hybrid standby to reduce power consumption
- Smart grid ready
- Tuning frequency range
- FM 87.5MHz - 107.9MHz
- FM preset memory (40 stations)
- Power supply: AC 100 - 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 60W
- Standby power consumption: 0.2W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8" x 2 3/4" x 12 13/16"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- DSX-3 6.1 Channel Slim Chassis Network A/V Receiver
- Power cord
- Remote controller
- AAA batteries
- Speaker setup microphone
- Indoor FM antenna