DHC-60.5 7.2 Channel Network A/V Preamplifier Controller
Partnered with Integra's DTA-70.1 nine-channel amplifier, the DHC-60.5 more than delivers on the promise of reference-level THX entertainment, with flawless audio and video reproduction in the theater room and beyond.
4K Passthrough & Upscaling by Qdeo
- This controller passes through 4K from compatible source devices via HDMI. It also offers 4K (3840 x 2160 OR 4096 x 2160) upscaling of standard video sources such as 480i/p, 720p, and 1080i/p. Interlaced-to-progressive conversion and scaling are performed by Qdeo video processing technology from Marvell. Qdeo uses algorithms to erase video noise and artifacts such as jaggies and feathering. Played back on a compatible wide-screen display, your content will look more detailed and cinematic than ever. Note: 4K video playback requires a 4K-compatible TV. HDMI pass-through of 4K content from source devices is not supported. 4K upscaling of analog video is only available at 480i.
THX Ultra2 Plus for Reference-Level Sound
- THX Ultra2 Plus certification incorporates THX Loudness Plus, and is designed for audio-video receivers in rooms where the screen-to-seat viewing distance is 12 feet and beyond, and the room size is approximately 3000 cubic feet. THX Ultra2 Plus certification ensures each receiver meets the world's most demanding home theater standards for audio quality and performance, and promises to play at reference volume levels with minimal distortion. Featuring THX Loudness Plus, THX Ultra2 Plus Certified AV receivers improve your movie experience when listening at lower volume levels. Because ambient sounds and bass can be lost or perceived differently when the volume is lowered, THX Loudness Plus automatically adjusts the front-to-back speaker level and frequency balance to ensure that you experience all of the rich details of movies when listening below reference level.
Hi-Resolution Audio Powerhouse
- Hear your music library as never before. High-Resolution means studio quality sound recording to extract additional elements, nuances and details far beyond the capabilities of standard CD to virtually put you in the room with your favorite musician. Integra makes it incredibly easy to access and enjoy audio files mastered in high-resolution (up to 192kHz/24-bit) stored on a computer, media server, network-attached storage (NAS) or USB thumb drive with zero loss in audio quality. Virtually every hi-resolution and lossless format is supported- 2.8 or 5.6 MHz DSD, Dolby TrueHD as well as gapless playback of FLAC, WAV, ALAC and WMA files. Dual 32-bit DSP Engines and premium quality Texas Instruments digital to analog converters ensure effortless high-quality playback and excellent sound quality.
ISF Video Calibration for Optimal Video Performance
- Utilizing industry-leading ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) video calibration allows you to dramatically improve your home theater by enabling sharper-focused, fuller resolution images and a more accurate color balance. ISF Calibration turns your A/V controller into a true video hub; this function ensures that every video source is independently calibrated for your connected high-definition display. ISF video calibration has also been shown to improve energy savings in displays and projectors by up to 50 percent.
HDbaseT for Long Runs
- HDBaseT is a newer standardized method to transmit 4K UltraHD and digital audio much farther than is recommended over HDMI alone. HDBaseT allows signals to be transmitted up to 328 feet utilizing cat5e/cat6 cable to any certified third party HDBaseT receiver or device that has its own power supply. This makes long distance runs to projectors or a second zone easy and reliable.
Versatile Video Processor
- Interlaced-to-progressive video conversion and scaling is performed by high-quality Qdeo technology from Marvell. Qdeo is a versatile video processor that uses algorithms designed to erase video noise and artifacts such as jaggies and feathering. Played back on a compatible wide-screen display, your Blu-ray Discs and DVDs will look more detailed and cinematic than ever.
Network Streaming Services
- The controller comes loaded with Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM Internet Radio, Slacker, AUPEO! and TuneIn. Select a station and search for music available on these services via the Integra remote control app on your smartphone. Spotify Connect is available in this controller. It allows Spotify Premium subscribers to stream over 20 million tracks from the Spotify smartphone and tablet application to their A/V component. Spotify Connect also allows users to make calls or use other apps without interrupting playback, since the technology is built into the controller.
- The Integra Remote app for iPod touch/iPhone, Android, and Kindle devices is a convenient way to control your home entertainment from anywhere within wireless range. The app has a clear graphical interface to control playback, adjust settings and handle content across multiple zones. The app serves hi-res, lossless, and compressed audio files (including 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, DSD, and Dolby TrueHD) to the DHC-60.5 from your mobile devices, and gives it stunning sound.
The Best Build and Flexibility
- Integra components are not just built- they are substantially and purposely overbuilt. An custom-built audiophile grade shielded toroidal transformer and two separate transformers for audio and video processing are mounted on an isolated chassis far away from processing boards to isolate noise and vibration. Exceptional design and rigid construction techniques are used throughout- high-quality anti-resonant aluminum faceplate, gold plated RCA terminals, oversized detachable AC cord, reinforced steel chassis, massive feet, and single-piece extruded aluminum heat sinks- just to name a few.
Hand Selected Audio Tuned Parts
- Sound quality is the key factor in Integra's design process. Both the preamp and amplification stages of Integra's components utilize hand-selected parts including but not limited to Integra's high current, low impedance power supplies; over-sized storage capacitors, transistors and resistors. These parts are selected for their audiophile quality and acoustically transparent characteristics. This provides lower noise and more accurate frequency response; outstanding signal tracking and linearity; unsurpassed dynamic range; precise channel separation; sonic and visual playback accurate to the artist's intended vision; and enduring quality, even under the most challenging circumstances.
Perfect for Custom Installation
- You can't say integration without Integra. Integra products are designed and engineered to meet the demands of custom audio/video systems installers. The DHC-60.5 includes system integration connectivity such as RS232 and IP control with support for 2-way communication with 3rd party home automation systems. A pair of infrared (IR) inputs and an IR output make for a clean, reliable installation and allow pass-through of IR signals to control other devices connected to the DHC-60.5, such as a TV or Blu-ray player. Three fully programmable 12 volt triggers can be used to raise/lower a projection screen, power on/off an external amplifier and open/close the drapes all with the touch of a button! An optional rack mount kit provides a clean, finished look. Integra works closely with control systems partners such as Savant, Crestron, URC, and RTI, and supports Control4 Simple Device Discovery Protocol (SDDP) and AMX Device Discovery for simplified system integration. So when it's "Movie Time" everything operates seamlessly and intuitively. Now that's "Integra"tion!
DHC-60.5 Advanced Features:
- THX Ultra2 Plus Certified
- Incorporates Qdeo technology for HDMI Video Upscaling (to 4K Compatible)
- HDMI (Audio Return Channel, 3D, DeepColor, x.v.Color, Lip Sync, 4K (up-scaling and Passthrough), DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, DSD and Multi-CH PCM)
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Dolby Pro Logic IIz and Audyssey DSX
- Non-Scaling Configuration
- A-Form Listening Mode Memory
- Direct Mode
- Music Optimizer for Compressed Digital Music files
- Phase Matching Bass System
- 192 kHz/24-bit D/A Converters
- Powerful and Highly Accurate 32-bit Processing DSP
- Jitter Cleaning Circuit Technology
- Digital Processing Crossover Network
- Balanced XLR stereo input
- Balanced XLR 7.1-channel preouts, with front bi-amping capability
- 9 HDMI Inputs (1 on front panel) and 1 Output
- 4K (up-scaling and Passthrough)-compatible HDMI Inputs
- HDBaseT Output
- Integra/Onkyo RIHD for System Control
- 6 Digital Inputs (3 Optical/3 Coaxial)
- Component Video Switching (2 Inputs/1 Output)
- Zone 2/3 Pre/Line Out
- IR Input/Output and 12 V Triggers
- RS232 Port for Interface Control
- Analog RGB Video Input (D-sub 15) for PC
- Internet Radio Connectivity
- Network Capability for Streaming Audio Files
- Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN) Connectivity
- Wireless Music Playback via Bluetooth
- Front-Panel USB Input for Memory Devices
- MHL-Enabled AUX Front Input
- 40 FM/AM Presets
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32 to correct room acoustic problems
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for loudness correction
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume to maintain optimal listening level and dynamic range
- Crossover Adjustment (40/45/50/55/60/70/80/90/100/110/120/130/150/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control Function (up to 800 ms)
- Auto Standby Function
- On-Screen Display via HDMI
- Preprogrammed (with onscreen display setup) RI-Compatible Learning Remote with 4 Activities and Mode-Key LEDs
- ISF (Imaging Science Foundation) Video Calibration
- THD+N (Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise): 0.05% (20 Hz–20 kHz, Rated power)
- Input Sensitivity and Impedance:
- 200 mV / 47 k-Ohms (Line)
- 5 mV / 47 k-Ohms (Phono MM)
- Rated RCA Output Level and Impedance: 1 V / 470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- Maximum RCA Output Level and Impedance: 4.6 V / 470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- Rated XLR Output Level and Impedance: 2 V / 470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- Maximum XLR Output Level and Impedance: 9.2 V / 470 Ohms (Pre Out)
- Ohms (Pre Out) Phono Overload: 70 mV (MM, 1 kHz, 0.5%)
- Frequency Response: 5 Hz–100 kHz / +1 dB, -3 dB (Direct mode)
- Tone Control:
- +/ 10 dB, 50 Hz (Bass)
- +/ 10 dB, 20 kHz (Treble)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:
- 110 dB (Line, IHF-A)
- 80 dB (Phono MM, IHF-A)
- Input Sensitivity/Output Level and Impedance:
- 0 Vp–p / 75 Ohms (Component Y)
- 7 Vp–p / 75 Ohms (Component PB/CB, PR/CR)
- Component Video Frequency Response: 5 Hz–100 MHz / 0 dB, -3 dB
- Tuning Frequency Range:
- 5 MHz–107.9 MHz
- 530 kHz–1,710 kHz
- FM/AM Preset Memory: 40 stations
- Power Supply: AC 120 V~, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.6 A
- No-Sound Power Consumption: 45 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.1 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 1/8” x 7 13/16 x 16 9/16 (435 x 198.5 x 421 mm)
- Weight: 24.3 lbs. (11.0 kg)