Questions? We're here to help.
The Infinity Primus PS410 Powered Subwoofer adds the high-end bass sound that your tracks demand from a stereo system. As part of the Infinity Primus speaker line, this subwoofer uses MMD technology to form the 10” low-frequency driver, which helps reduce distortion and noise from sound production. The PS410 can be powerfully loud, with a stunning 300 watts of power at RMS, with a stunning 300 watts of power at RMS, so you can crank it up for the songs and shows that require that extra bass kick.
Infinity Primus PS410 Subwoofer Features:
- Strikingly-powerful bass sound that’s great for music and movies
- 10” MMD woofer keeps the focus on the positive audio, and reduces unwanted noise
- Powerful 300 watts of sound with 500 watts at peak, enough to shake the walls
The Infinity Primus Series: Where Infinity Sound Begins.
Prepare to raise your expectations and experience home entertainment at a new level of clarity and realism. From unobtrusive bookshelf systems to dazzlingly powerful home theaters, there's an Infinity Primus system that's right for every purpose and room in your home. Most other speaker systems in the Primus price range sound as if they are spraying their sound at you; tinny, hollow and reproduced. With its MMD transducer technology and seamless component architecture working in unison to eliminate unwanted resonance modes, the Infinity Primus PS410BK doesn't spray - it immerses, rolling over the listener with warm, rich sound the way live music does. Combine the Primus PS410BK with any one of Infinity’s powerful MMD-equipped Primus floorstanding loudspeakers or bookshelf speakers, and the Primus PS410BK will fill any room with dramatic and well-defined sound. This is where Infinity sound begins, and its well within your reach.
The Infinity Primus PS410 powered subwoofer serves as a great addition to any existing stereo system, but works beautifully with others in the Primus line. Put together a pair of P363 speakers to get a full stereo sound with beautifully-highlighted bass, or add a P163 bookshelf speaker or two to complete a compact system. Don’t forget to add some focus to the vocals with the PC251 center speaker!
Infinity Primus PS410 Subwoofer Highlights:
- Powered subwoofer
- Single 10" (254mm) MMD low-frequency driver
- 27Hz - 150Hz frequency range
- 300 watts RMS
- 500 watts peak
- 50Hz - 150 Hz. 24dB/octave continuously variable
- Legendary Infinity engineering - speaker components seamlessly work together as an integrated system
- Extremely low resonance enclosures - hear music exactly as it was recorded
- Tweeter waveguides improve on-and-off-axis high-frequency response
- Precision crossover networks
- Patented MMD transducers significantly improve cone performance, providing ideal rigidity and resistance to precision sound across the entire spectrum
Infinity Primus PS410 Subwoofer Features:
The Infinity Primus PS410BK - Not Just Loud. Accurate.
- Let's be honest - there's not a whole lot to a subwoofer. It's one big speaker that likes to get loud and shake pictures off the wall. So what separates a good sub from the not-so-good? It's more than power. Give anything enough juice and it will get loud. The secret to a good powered subwoofer is its accuracy and clarity. Infinity should know - they invented the powered subwoofer in 1968. They've come a long way since then. With the Infinity Primus PS410BK's Metal Matrix Diaphragm technology and low resonance enclosures, it possesses excellent transient frequency response - agile and sharp - and music is clean and movies rumble. Hear music the way it was meant to be heard, and experience a film score like never before, without the speaker changing or altering the sound - precisely as it should be. With its superb linear frequency response, you can fill any room with sound you can feel. Got an older system? Bring it to life with an Infinity Primus PS410BK subwoofer. Give your system a soul - just make sure you've secured your pictures to the wall first.
Primus. Where Home Theater Begins.
- The Infinity Primus PS410BK is the perfect home theater companion. Give any film score that extra rumble and powerful bombast. Experience the cacophony of your favorite battle or chase scene with the clarity and soul of a movie theater experience. The Primus PS410BK brings long-term, plug-and-play, trouble-free enjoyment to home theater - unheard of at this price point - and it is the perfect complement to any 5.1- or 7.1-channel home theater system.
Patented MMD Transducer Technology.
- Derived from our patented CMMD technology, the Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) approach continues the Infinity tradition of using advanced materials to improve sonic accuracy. These diaphragms are much stiffer than standard metal ones - by anodizing both sides of an aluminum core, they're able to significantly improve cone performance and outperform cones made of paper, polypropylene or Kevlar material. By virtue of its extreme rigidity and resistance to resonance, MMD material is far more than just another diaphragm substance. It is an ideal diaphragm material for the ultimate listening experience. Sound propagates at a higher velocity in metals than in materials such as polymers and papers. Sound will travel through MMD material nearly twice as fast as it will through any other cone material - thus, moving unwanted resonances outside the audible range.
Superior Infinity Engineering.
- The Infinity Primus PS410BK's speaker drivers, baffles, cabinets and waveguides are designed to work seamlessly together as an integrated system - fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. It begins with our ultra-precise transducers - the beating heart of the Primus PS410BK. MMD technology doesn't change, color or distort audio signal sound the way diaphragms made of other materials do. This combines with the Primus speaker's low resonance enclosures to compound the precision qualities of the transducer, further eliminating mechanical distortion.
Infinity - Legendary Reputation. Uncompromising Craftsmanship and Sound.
- With the Infinity Primus PS410BK, you not only experience the cutting edge in high-performance transducer technology and sound reproduction, you experience the cutting edge from the makers of Infinity products - some of the world's most innovative, high-quality audio equipment. The road to the Infinity Primus Series is a road lined with dozens of audio milestones: The Infinity Servo Statik 1a - the world's first powered subwoofer. The EMIT (Electromagnetic Induction Tweeter) device. The revolutionary IRS speaker - the world's first "reference" loudspeaker. The Prelude MTS speaker - the worlds first powered tower speaker. Since 1968, innovative Infinity technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, and have set new standards in loudspeaker technology and performance. Infinity Primus Series speakers benefit from every Infinity innovation that has come before. This is where Infinity sound begins, and it's well within your reach.