Shift your mind to the beautiful soundscape of your favorite artist's tracks with a pair of Infinity Primus P253 Floorstanding Speakers. When combined, these speakers create breathtaking-quality audio that paints a vibrant picture. Using technology like the Metal Matrix Diaphragm drivers helps deliver the warmth and clarity that you demand for high-resolution audio and home theater systems alike. Combine these speakers with other members of the Primus family for a well-rounded listening experience.
This Infinity Speaker Bundle includes:
- Pair of Primus P253 2-Way Dual 5-1/4" Floorstanding Speakers (Black)
This Infinity Primus Speaker Bundle includes:
Infinity Primus P253 2-Way Dual 5-1/4" Floorstanding Speakers
Prepare to raise your expectations. Experience home entertainment at a new level of clarity and realism. From unobtrusive bookshelf systems to dazzlingly powerful home theaters, there's an Infinity Primus system that's right for every purpose and room in your home. Most other speaker systems in the Primus price range sound as if they are spraying their sound at you tinny, hollow and reproduced a copy of a copy. With its MMD transducer technology and seamless component architecture working in unison to eliminate unwanted resonance modes, the Primus P253BK doesn't spray it immerses, rolling over the listener with warm, rich sound the way live music does. Pair it with any one of our powerful MMD-equipped floorstanding loudspeakers, subwoofers, and center-channel speakers, and the Infinity Primus P253BK will fill any room with dramatic and well-defined sound. This is where Infinity sound begins, and its well within your reach.
Infinity Primus P253 Highlights:
- Two-way floorstanding loudspeaker
- Dual 5-1/4" (133mm) MMD low-frequency drivers
- 3/4" (19mm) MMD hi-frequency driver
- Five-way binding posts
- Legendary Infinity engineering - speaker components seamlessly work together as an integrated system
- Extremely low resonance enclosures - hear music exactly as it was recorded
- Tweeter waveguides improve on-and-off-axis high-frequency response
- Precision crossover networks
- Patented MMD transducers significantly improve cone performance, providing ideal rigidity and resistance to precision sound across the entire spectrum
Infinity Primus P253 Features:
Incredible Sound. Incredible Price.
- With the Primus P253BK's Metal Matrix Diaphragm technology and low resonance enclosures, you will hear music just the way it was recorded, without the speaker changing or altering the sound - precisely as it should be. Boasting a superb "flat" frequency response, the P253BK sparkles in the high frequencies to reproduce acoustic instruments and vocal tracks with robust midrange power to wash you in sound. The P253's transient response is equally impressive - agile and sharp - perfectly reproducing sophisticated percussion, piano modalities and acoustic guitars with sufficient midrange kick to give your favorite music the depth it deserves.
Primus. Where Home Theater Begins.
- With its excellent midrange clarity and high-frequency quality, the P253BK is the perfect home theater companion. Dialogue and foley tracks are articulated exceptionally well and seem to hang in the air - even amidst the most cacophonic battle or chase scene (or Hans Zimmer score). Don't want to mess with the complications (or price) of a complete 5.1- or 7.1-channel surround system? No problem: As a two-channel system, the P253BK has more than enough bass and dynamic range to power any movie score. The Infinity Primus P253BK brings long-term, plug-and-play, trouble-free enjoyment to your home theater, unheard of at this price point.
Patented MMD Transducer Technology.
- Derived from our patented CMMD technology, the Metal Matrix Diaphragm (MMD) approach continues the Infinity tradition of using advanced materials to improve sonic accuracy. These diaphragms are much stiffer than standard metal diaphragms - by anodizing both sides of an aluminum core, we're able to significantly improve cone performance and outperform cones made of paper, polypropylene or Kevlar device. By virtue of its extreme rigidity and resistance to resonance, MMD material is far more than just another diaphragm substance. It is an ideal diaphragm material for the ultimate listening experience. Sound propagates at a higher velocity in metals than in materials such as polymers and papers. Sound will travel through MMD material nearly twice as fast as it will through any other cone material - thus, moving unwanted resonances outside the audible range.
Superior Infinity Engineering.
- The Infinity Primus P253BK's speaker drivers, baffles, cabinets and waveguides are designed to work seamlessly together as an integrated system, fitting together like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle. It begins with our ultra-precise transducer - the beating heart of the P253BK. MMD technology doesn't change, color or distort audio signal sound the way diaphragms made of other materials do. This combines with the Primus speaker's low resonance enclosure to compound the precision qualities of the transducer, further eliminating mechanical distortion.
Infinity - Legendary Reputation. Uncompromising Craftsmanship and Sound.
- With the Infinity Primus P253BK, you not only experience the cutting edge in high-performance transducer technology and sound reproduction, you experience the cutting edge from the makers of Infinity products - some of the world's most innovative, high-quality audio equipment. The road to the Infinity Primus Series is a road lined with dozens of audio milestones: The Infinity Servo Statik 1a - the world's first powered subwoofer. The EMIT (Electromagnetic Induction Tweeter) device. The revolutionary IRS speaker - the world's first "reference" loudspeaker. The Prelude MTS speaker - the world's first powered tower speaker. Since 1968, innovative Infinity technologies, materials and manufacturing techniques have advanced the science of sound, and have set new standards in loudspeaker technology and performance. Infinity Primus Series speakers benefit from every Infinity innovation that has come before. This is where Infinity sound begins, and it's well within your reach.