House of Marley Stir It Up Natural Bamboo Turntable with Built-in Pre-Amp Overview
With a simple design and elegant, understated aesthetic, the House of Marley Stir It Up Natural Bamboo Turntable with Built-in Pre-Amp is an exceptional turntable for beginner vinyl enthusiasts and seasoned audiophiles alike. Designed for 33 1/3 and 45 RPM vinyl records, you'll be able to play a wide variety of your favorite albums with ease. This record player features a solid aluminum alloy platter offering smooth, simple playback that reduces friction and vibration, minimizing unwanted distortion during playback. The built-in preamp easily connects to the House of Marley Get Together or other speaker system, while you can also turn the preamp off and utilize the phono out instead. For modern convenience, the USB to PC recording allows you to record your vinyl music and transfer it into digital formats, allowing you to archive it in a digital format for years to come. The solid bamboo plinth offers a natural, elegant look that is sure to impress.See full details
- Semi-automatic vinyl record player
- Supports 33 1/3 and 45 RPM speeds
- Includes a built-in, replaceable Audio-Technica moving magnet cartridge for superior output signal and added audio clarity from needle to speaker system
- Built-in preamp to connect turntable to external speaker system with ease
- USB to PC recording allows you to record vinyl audio in a digital format for mobile listening or archiving
- Solid aluminum alloy platter offers smooth playback and minimizes unwanted distortion
- Rigid metal tonearm glides through the grooves of your records to avoid scratching and gouging the vinyl
- Designed with natural, recycled and sustainable materials
- Includes a 3.5 mm headphone jack for individual listening through record player
- Includes a universal AC adapter
- Dimensions: 4.53" H x 16.54" W x 13.58" L
- Weight: 8.88 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
High Quality Vinyl Turntable
Designed with a solid aluminum alloy platter and rigid metal tonearm, this turntable is built to offer high-quality audio playback of your vinyl records. The alloy platter is designed for smooth playback, reducing friction and vibration as the record spins, which results in less unwanted distortion. The rigid tonearm offers a steady, consistent sound as it glides through the grooves on your records, while the moving magnet cartridge offers a crisp, clear sound and superior output signal for added quality through your speaker system.
Built for Convenience and Simplicity
This LP player is designed for exceptional sound quality when playing 33 1/3 and 45 RPM vinyl records. The 3.5 mm headphone jack allows you to connect your headphones and listen by yourself, while this turntable also features a built-in preamp that easily connects to a speaker set or your custom sound system. For added convenience, the replaceable cartridge can be swapped out with ease, allowing you to upgrade your record needle whenever yours becomes dull and the sound quality begins to suffer.
Modern Technology Includes USB to PC Recording
Archiving your vinyl record inventory has never been easier thanks to this turntable's USB to PC recording capability. Simply connect your turntable to your PC via USB port connection and record the audio from any number of vinyl records. You can then take these digital files and put them on your mobile device or play them through your computer for added convenience. Not only does this give you a digital copy of all of your favorite albums, but it allows you to store a high-quality digital file of the music — one that won't be worn down or compromised over time.
Natural, Elegant Aesthetic
Featuring a solid bamboo plinth design, this turntable offers a gorgeous, natural aesthetic that is sure to impress environmentalists and fans of warm, wooden décor. Made with a recyclable aluminum platter and real bamboo, this turntable is environmentally-friendly and sustainable. It also features Regrind silicone and Rewind fabric, both of which are recycled for added sustainability. Finally, it's made with formaldehyde-free MDF, avoiding harsh chemicals for a natural feel.
This sleek, smooth design complements the decor of any room, and hearing the warm sound of your favorite vinyl played from this beautiful turntable is sure to please the eyes as much as the ears. For seasoned audiophiles or beginners just discovering their love of the vinyl medium, this record player will change how you enjoy your favorite albums.
Formaldehyde free MDF
Recyclable aluminum alloy