Questions? We're here to help.
World's First Diaphragm in Nanometer Thickness
The breakthrough core technology used in HIFIMAN's HE1000 V2 Over-Ear Planar Headphones' diaphragm is the first of its kind in headphone application. The film used is so thin, it assures remarkable audio reproduction. Working with such an advanced material is extremely challenging, yet the successful incorporation of this film as the HE1000 V2's planar driver is the cornerstone of its outstanding sound.
Not only has the HE1000 V2 inherited all the advanced technology from the original version, but it is now even more user-friendly when pairing with different amplifiers (non-high-power output type), allowing you to discern the nuances in the sound.
Advanced Asymmetrical Magnetic Circuit
Seven years of painstaking research with this groundbreaking design offers near-perfect reproduction of live music.
Patented "Window Shade" System
Created to meet the need for driver protection and optimized open-back design.
Impeccably Designed Headband
Ergonomic and comfortable headband design for most people, with greater reliability and durability.
The metal structure is created via CNC milling and hand polishing. To meet the critical standard set out by HIFIMAN, the surface finishing is handled and refined by meticulous craftsman. With its unique design, exceptional function, and exquisite craftsmanship, the HE1000 V2 is the total luxury item that redefines the audio landscape.
User-Replaceable Connector Design
The HE1000 V2 package includes three different types of plugs: 1/4", 3.5mm, and 4-pin XLR connector, so it can be used with a wide array of equipment. The plugs are easy to switch and quickly connected to different cables and amplifiers.
- Improved headband design to accommodate a wider range of head sizes
- Lighter weight
- Trimmed-down ear cup size for slimmer, sleeker look
- Thicker ear pads with an asymmetrical shape for better fit
- Newly upgraded cable with stronger, further improved materials custom-designed for wide frequency range, low signal loss, and enhanced emphasis
- Polyester ear pad surface for more comfort and increased sound transparency
- Impedance: 35 ohms
- Frequency response: 8Hz - 65kHz
- Sensitivity: 93dB
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- HE1000 V2 Over-Ear Planar Headphones