Your private music listening session just got better with the HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier. Using the power of vacuum tubes, your music is reproduced through a warm sound signature with low distortion. Recreate the soundstage in your headphones with the amplifier's step potentiometer, which gives you precise control of your channel balance.See full details
HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier Features:
Sublime and Organic Tone from the Vacuum Tube
- Combines the beautiful, warm sound signature of vacuum tubes with the advantages of low distortion and high S/N rate from the solid-state amplifier.
Hybrid Design: Vacuum Tube + Solid State Performance
- The hybrid design employs two 6J1 tubes for its input stage and incorporates the OPA2604 along with discrete components for its output.
Step Potentiometer for Improved Volume Attenuation
- The Step Potentiometer is designed for precise control and accurate channel balance (with less than 0.0001 in errors). This results in excellent channel balance and soundstage.
Hi-Fi Sound Quality
- The EF2C is meticulously designed for the most discriminating music listeners who demand the best performance and value.
Style and Power
- A compact desktop design with an integrated USB-DAC inherits the power and performance from the EF2A. The EF2C is the perfect match for most PC-driven audiophile headphones.
HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 32 - 300 Ohms
- Max. Power Output: 600mW@35 Ohms
- Line-in Max. Output: 4.6V Distortion: 2%
- USB DAC Max. Output: 3.2V Distortion: 0.46%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N: 90dB
- Power Supply: 110v/220v
- Dimensions: 5.7" (144mm) Wide x 4.3" (110mm) Deep x 3.1" (78mm) High
- Weight: 3lbs (1.36kg)
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Amplifier
- USB Cable
- 2x Tubes
- Power Adaptor
- Owner's Guide