Your private music listening session just got better with the HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier. Using the power of vacuum tubes, your music is reproduced through a warm sound signature with low distortion. Recreate the soundstage in your headphones with the amplifier's step potentiometer, which gives you precise control of your channel balance.
HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier Features:
Sublime and Organic Tone from the Vacuum Tube
- Combines the beautiful, warm sound signature of vacuum tubes with the advantages of low distortion and high S/N rate from the solid-state amplifier.
Hybrid Design: Vacuum Tube + Solid State Performance
- The hybrid design employs two 6J1 tubes for its input stage and incorporates the OPA2604 along with discrete components for its output.
Step Potentiometer for Improved Volume Attenuation
- The Step Potentiometer is designed for precise control and accurate channel balance (with less than 0.0001 in errors). This results in excellent channel balance and soundstage.
Hi-Fi Sound Quality
- The EF2C is meticulously designed for the most discriminating music listeners who demand the best performance and value.
Style and Power
- A compact desktop design with an integrated USB-DAC inherits the power and performance from the EF2A. The EF2C is the perfect match for most PC-driven audiophile headphones.
HIFIMAN EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Tube Amplifier Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 47k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 32 - 300 Ohms
- Max. Power Output: 600mW@35 Ohms
- Line-in Max. Output: 4.6V Distortion: 2%
- USB DAC Max. Output: 3.2V Distortion: 0.46%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- S/N: 90dB
- Power Supply: 110v/220v
- Dimensions: 5.7" (144mm) Wide x 4.3" (110mm) Deep x 3.1" (78mm) High
- Weight: 3lbs (1.36kg)
What's in the Box
What's In The Box:
- EF2C USB-DAC Headphone Amplifier
- USB Cable
- 2x Tubes
- Power Adaptor
- Owner's Guide