PST-2+6 Power Station Series Line Conditioner
For over 30 years, Furman has pioneered the development of AC power products for the most demanding audio, video, and broadcast professionals. With Furman's Power Station Series, everyone can reap the benefits of unrivaled power purification and unequaled surge protection.
Today's overworked, outdated power grid delivers poor quality AC power. When connecting sensitive equipment to regular power outlets, AC noise masks and distorts critical signal information which cripples performance. This is why its more important that ever to purify or clean the AC powering your sensitive audio/video equipment.
The PST-2+6 gives you the high level of protection of a Furman power conditioner, but without all of the advance features that the other Power Station products possess.
- Advanced surge suppression with zero ground contamination
- Offers superior protection over a standard power strip
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection
- Audible alarm indicates excessive power surge
- Compact design enables discrete placement
- Power Consumption: 6 Watts for display and control circuits independant of actual load
- A C Noise Attenuation: Transverse (Differential) Mode: > 40 dB from 150 kHz - 100 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.7 H x 11.75 W x 5 D
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression: 120 VAC - fused MOV shunt protection L-N
- Cable/Satellite (less than .1dB insertion loss)
AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 15 Amps capacity required
- Output - 15 Amps RMS (Maximum, all outlets combined - continous)
- Outlets: 8 filtered outlets
- Safety Agency Listing: C-UL (UL standard #1449, #1363)
- Warranty: The PST-2+6 is protected by a one year limited warranty covering defects in materials and workmanship (see manual for details).