Questions? We're here to help.
Our take on the Focal Spirit Professional Headphones
The Focal Spirit Professional headphones were made for your comfort. The large memory foam ear cushions surround the entire ear and minimize the amount of pressure that is felt by the user. The excellent acoustic insulation helps constrain noisy environments and as a result, delivers a higher quality sound.
Focal Spirit Professional Closed Back Circum-Aural Studio Headphones
Spirit Professional headphones have been specifically designed to meet the expectations and requirements of Recording Studios, Home Studios and Broadcasting Studios.
The extreme care paid to the design of the Mylar - Titanium alloy transducer enabled us to combine rigidity, lightness and high damping properties to preserve the dynamics of the audio signal and to provide remarkably neutral sound without any distortion. The highly accurate reproduction of bass frequencies will reveal the smallest defects in the mix, while avoiding acoustic constraints of the workspace. Spirit Professional offers excellent acoustic insulation to address the constraints of the often noisy environments specific to Broadcasting and Home Studios.
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Headphones Highlights:
- Acoustic transparency and ease of use
- Precise and detailed sound reproduction, without distortion
- Excellent isolation and acoustic coupling to the ear
- Total control of the audio band
- Optimal comfort
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Headphones Features:
Resistance And Optimal Comfort
- On average, users tend to use headphones for extended periods of time, so Focal purposely focused their efforts on making Spirit Professional as comfortable as possible by using large memory-foam ear cushions which surround the whole ear as well as spread and minimize the amount of pressure felt by the user.
- Finally, the textured black finish is highly shock- and scratch-resistant, a necessary quality considering how often this professional equipment will be used.
Focal Spirit Professional Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 102dB SPL / 1mW @ 1kHz
- THD: <0,3% / 1 kHz / 100 dB SPL
- Frequency response: 5Hz - 22kHz
- Driver: matching 40mm (19/16") ; Mylar/Titanium
- Net weight: 0.6lb (280g)