If you're looking to fill your ears with consistently top-quality audio while you're on the move, you'll need Focal's Sphear High-Resolution In-Ear Headphones. Focal's goal was to find a way to recreate the audio sound of their lines of speakers into a travel-sized package, and Sphear does this with ease using a larger Mylar driver to run the show. And with the included Bass Reflex system, you'll be able to catch every low note that you, otherwise, might have missed.
Focal Sphear Headphones Features:
- "High Resolution" means you're getting the best possible audio experience, every time
- Listen to music in blissful comfort with the memory foam tips
- Control your audio device's volume, tracks, and more with the in-line remote
- Store your headphones safely with the included carrying case
Focal Sphear High Resolution In-Ear Headphones
Sphear breaks with conventions and proves that high-fidelity in-ear headphones can be used for hours on end without the slightest discomfort!
Sphear is faithful to Focal’s historic acoustic signature, the “Spirit of Sound”, with a particularly rich mid-range which is never muffled, accurate and clear sound, it is extremely faithful to the original work, and offers harmonic richness, from the low end to the high end, for true listening pleasure.
Thanks to their unbeatable performance in this price category, Sphear are the most accomplished in-ear headphones to date, the most comfortable and the most generous for getting the most out of your music, wherever you are. In this age of “High-Resolution” and CD quality audio files, through its spherical design and its preservation of Focal’s acoustic signature, Sphear provides an original and unique solution for those passionate for high resolution sound.
Focal Sphear In-Ear Headphones Features:
Rich And Natural Sound
- Never wanting to change music as it’s intended, with Sphear, Focal also offers a sound which is precise and clear, and extremely faithful to the original music. These unique in-ear headphones offer harmonic richness, from the low end to the high end, for true listening pleasure.
---A particularly rich and powerful mid-range
- Focal's research and development teams have perfected a Mylar driver whose specific shape and ridging were designed to avoid deformation and distortion. Equipped with an acoustic chamber with port for providing remarkable neutrality, such astonishing tonal balance has never been heard before from this family of headphones.
---Pronounced bass for mobile use
- The spherical design of Sphear’s ear-pieces makes it possible to have a larger driver than usual. The 10.8mm multi-channel transducer, one of the biggest in its category, and the Bass Reflex system provide extended frequency response in the low end and ultra-realistic bass. Additionally, the bass level on Sphear has been slightly increased for mobile use in noisy environments.
Designed Like A Loudspeaker
- Stainless steel ring and grille for increased robustness, reliability and aesthetics
- Bass-reflex system for ultra-realistic bass
- 8mm electrodynamic drivers for rich and natural sound
- Acoustic chamber with port for providing tonal balance
- Silicone or memory foam tips to ensure optimal noise isolation for ears of all shapes and sizes
Sleek Design & High-End Finishes
- Light and practical, discreet and attractive, Sphear in-ear headphones are the fruition of the close collaboration between designers and engineers aiming to conciliate complex constraints related to miniaturization with innovative and sophisticated solutions.
- A job for the true audiophile, this collaboration resulted in this simple and pronounced bulbous design of the ear pieces secured by a stainless steel ring and grille for increased robustness, reliability and aesthetics.
Comfort, Even During Prolonged Listening
- Focal’s idea with Sphear? To prove that in-ear headphones could provide high-fidelity acoustics worthy of the best of standard headphones, while avoiding any discomfort during prolonged listening. Since 2 years, the engineers at Focal worked with Focal's designer to change people’s vision of in-ear headphones.
- Its innovative concept when it comes to shape, Sphear has redefined the approach towards the ear canal which dominated the in-ear market: memory foam tips on the front adapt naturally to the ear; an extended housing at the back shifts the weight of the headphones to the inferior auricle of the ear. This relieves the ear canal from excessive volume and weight which generally resulted in temporary discomfort.
Multi-Function Remote Control
- Connect the headphones to the audio source using the 3.5mm mini-jack. The multi-function remote control enables you to control all your devices connected to your In-Ear headphones: smartphone, tablets, MP3 player, computers.
- Equipped with an omnidirectional microphone, the remote control enables you to control telephone calls (answer call, end call) and play functions (play, stop, next track, previous track).
Ergonomic tips for optimal comfort
- Sphear is supplied with 3 pairs of memory foam tips and 3 pairs of silicone tips so you can use those which suit your ear canal best to optimise noise isolation and audio quality.
Carrying case to protect your headphones
- To protect your headphones when you travel, wind them up and place them in the appropriate compartment in the carrying case.
- The thickness of the cables helps to reduce tangling.
Aircraft adapter for better compatibility
- Take full advantage of in-flight films and music in stereo sound. This double 3.5mm jack ensures compatibility in aeroplanes.