- 10” subwoofer
- Polypropylene woofer cone for clean bass response
- Rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- Dual 4-ohm voice coils for different wiring configurations
- Up to 250 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 500 watts
- Frequency response range: 35Hz – 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 88dB
- Mounting depth: 4-5/8”
- Sealed box volume: 0.7 cubic ft.
- Ported box volume: 1.0 cubic ft.
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
Add Bass to Your System
By adding the Focal RSB 250 10” subwoofer (with an amplifier, of course) to your existing audio system, you’re going to receive the bass response that you crave. It doesn’t matter if you listen to classical music, heavy metal, or hip hop – it all sounds so much better with a subwoofer in the mix.
Perfect Sound for a System on a Budget
The RSB 250 car subwoofer was designed to enhance your listening experience; not destroy your budget. Focal’s sound engineers make some of the finest-sounding car subwoofers on the market – and that’s across all of the price points. The RSB 250 doesn’t require a ton of power (it can continuously handle up to 250 watts) and doesn’t require a large sealed enclosure (less than 0.75 cubic feet!). So, what are you waiting for?
Dual Voice Coil Design
Focal opted to use a dual voice coil design in the RSB 250. What does this mean? It means that instead of one voice coil, there are two. This allows you to wire the subwoofer in different ways to achieve the final impedance that you desire. In the case of a single RSB 250 being used and the voice coils are wired in parallel (meaning the positive of voice coil 1 is connected to the positive of voice coil 2 and the negative of voice coil 1 is connected to the negative of voice coil 2), that final impedance is 2 ohms, which your monoblock amplifier will love.
Allow Us to Suggest…
To properly power this subwoofer (assuming you are using only a single RSB 250 in your setup and the subwoofer’s voice coils are wired together in a parallel fashion), we would recommend a single-channel (or monoblock) amplifier that is stable at 2 ohms. Ideally, the power output of this amplifier at 2 ohms would fall around 250 watts.
- Diameter: 10" (250mm)
- Dual Voice Coil: 4 ohms per coil
- Voice-Coil Diameter: 2" (50mm)
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Max Power: 500W
- Nominal Power: 250W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 500Hz
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- One RSB-250 subwoofer
- Mounting hardware
- Owner's manual