Focal RCX-570 Overview
The RCX-570 5x7” 2-way coaxial car speakers from Focal perform well under all circumstances. Whether you plan on powering them off a radio, factory amplifier, or aftermarket car amplifier, you’re going to receive the quality of sound that you crave.
- 2-way coaxial speaker kit comprised of tweeters and 5x7” woofers
- Polypropylene woofer cones for clear mid-range and mid-bass performance
- Mylar inverted dome tweeter for clean and detailed highs
- Rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- 4-ohm impedance
- Up to 60 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 120 watts
- Frequency response range: 60Hz – 21kHz
- Sensitivity: 91.6dB
- Top-mount depth: 2-3/8”
- Warranty: 1 year (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
Auditor Series by Focal
The 5x7” RCX-570 car coaxial speakers proudly carry on the audio legacy that Focal has proven time and time again. This speaker kit from the Focal’s Auditor series was built specifically with efficiency in mind. Focal wanted to offer a speaker upgrade for your vehicle that didn’t necessarily require you to add an amplifier to power them. The RCX-570s will run just fine off the factory-installed or aftermarket radio that you currently have in the dash.
Get Better Sound Than Stock
The factory-installed audio system in your vehicle is poor in design as well as quality. You can up the ante immediately by replacing the lackluster speakers with the Focal RCX-570 5x7” car speakers. Made up of a polypropylene woofer cone, Mylar inverted dome tweeter, rubber surround for the woofer, and more, the speaker is better-built and better-sounding. Perhaps best of all, the speakers are intended to run well off the existing audio system (radio or amplifier) so you don’t necessarily have to add much more than the speakers themselves.
Allow Us to Suggest…
If you already have an amplifier in the mix to power the speakers (or you don’t plan on incorporating one at this time), the next thing we would suggest is to use a Dynamat Xtreme door kit to provide sound insulation. In doing so, you’ll receive better mid-bass performance as well as help reduce incoming road noise through your vehicle’s thin metal doors so you can better hear your new speakers. There is enough Dynamat Xtreme material in this kit to provide sound insulation for a pair of doors.
- Diameter: 5x7" (130 x 180mm)
- Voice-Coil Diameter: 1" (25mm)
- Tweeter: Mylar, inverted dome
- Cone: Polypropylene
- Max Power: 120W
- Nominal Power: 60W
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.6dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 21kHz
- Accessories: No grilles
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- One pair of RCX-570 speakers
- Mounting hardware
- Owner's manual