The Flax Collection from Focal
When the flax-series was introduced to the car audio community, it showed how creative Focal can be. The SUB P 25F 10” flax car subwoofer not only sounds great, it also contains some prized Focal technologies and innovations that have served the French manufacturer so well over the years. The depth and clarity you receive from this Focal subwoofer is quite amazing. We’re sure you’ll enjoy it as much as we have.
Flax Woofer Cones
In Focal’s quest to find a lower-cost solution to the aramid fiber woofers found in the E 25 KX, they found flax. Flax is a naturally-occurring hollow-tubed material that is exceptionally strong and lightweight. The flax woofer cone is sandwiched between a pair of ultra-thin glass fiber sheets to help improve rigidity and performance. You’ll enjoy clean, uncolored sound from these ground-breaking subwoofers.
Allow Us To Suggest…
To properly power this subwoofer (assuming you are using only a single SUB P 25F subwoofer in your setup), we would recommend a single-channel (or monoblock) subwoofer amplifier that is stable at 4 ohms. Ideally, the power output of this car amplifier at 4 ohms would be around 400 watts.
SUB P 25F Highlights:
- Flax cone woofer for natural-sounding bass response
- Hardy rubber surround for long-lasting performance
- Double-stacked magnets and a 2” voice coil for excellent control and superb sound quality
- Warranty: 1 year
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
- 10” flax cone subwoofer
- 4-ohm impedance
- Up to 300 watts of continuous power handling
- Peak power handling: 600 watts
- Frequency response range: 33Hz – 500Hz
- Sensitivity: 85dB
- Top-mount depth: 5-5/8”
- Sealed box volume: 0.35 – 0.88 cu. ft.
- Ported box volume: 0.88 – 1.20 cu. ft.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- 1 SUB P 25F subwoofer
- 8 self-tapping screws
- Focal window decal
- Owner’s manual