Introduced with the other Flax-series Focal components, the 10" SUBP25F Flax subwoofer quickly made its mark on the car audio community. You can expect deep and powerful bass response from this subwoofer. Small box requirements keeps most of your trunk room available for your daily storage needs. Add a Focal subwoofer grille for extra protection.
Focal SUBP25F Feature:
- From Focal's Expert line.
- Flax cone for natural, unadulterated sound.
- Butyl rubber surround for a long-lasting lifespan.
- 300-watt power handling.
Expert P25F 10" Flax Cone Subwoofer
Expert P25F Features:
Reliability and Resistance
- P25F is a 25cm (10’’) subwoofer designed for a 18,4-liter- closed cabinet or a 25-liter- bass-reflex one. It is equipped with a very rigid Flax cone of 320 gr/m² which guarantees deep, powerful and linear bass. Its power is 300 Watts RMS and its frequency response goes from 33 to 500Hz. P25F Flax subwoofer represent a good compromise between bass pleasure and cabinet volume. The reference in the bass world!
Innovations and Performance
- The three Flax subwoofers consist of straightforward 4-Ohm voice coils which are perfectly suited for small enclosures (closed or bass-reflex). Several innovations raise their performance to an even higher level. Each model of subwoofer has a dual magnet, offering improved linearity and ensuring optimal magnetic power delivered to the voice coil, which features a new cooling system. Glass fiber has been used for the mounting of the voice coil, making it more robust while protecting the cone from the heat emitted. Last but not least, the new fixings connecting the cone to the voice coil and the spider to the basket improve reliability for extreme use (very high excursion).
Expert P25F Highlights:
- “Dual Magnet" for more power
- FLAX technology for an exclusive cone
- 14mm Xmax
- High rigidity for deep and controlled bass
- Improved excursion thanks to the new suspension
- Optimized cooling of the voice coil
- Compact size for sealed or ported enclosure