Elegia is an audiophile circumaural closed-back pair of headphones from Focal. The ergonomic design makes them incredibly comfortable and offers excellent sound isolation, making these headphones the ideal solution for long listening sessions. Continuing its headphone development program, the Focal R&D team has introduced several new innovations, all with incredible audio performance in mind. The full-range 'M'-shape aluminum/magnesium dome speaker driver provides a very high frequency response, which is the basis for Elegia’s supremely dynamic sound. In addition, the frameless voice coil, which is lightweight yet incredibly stiff, reproduces the minutest details that adds to the convincing all-round performance. With its incredible tonal balance combined with long-term comfort, the Elegia is a key reference in the high-end closed-back headphones sector.
- Perforated microfiber leather headband
- Solid aluminum yoke which molds to head shape
- 1.57" (40mm) 'M'-shape aluminum/ magnesium dome full-range speaker driver
- Very low impedance (35 Ohms) to ensure uncompromising use with portable audio players
- 0.14" (3.5mm) jack sockets with locking mechanism
- High-end closed-back design for home use and on-the-go
- Exclusive full-range speaker-driver with an 'M'-shape aluminium/magnesium dome (patent pending)
- Incredible tonal balance, which is able to reproduce the subtlest sound details at both very high and very low frequencies
- Excellent performance when connected to a portable audiophile player
- Very good ambient noise soundproofing
- Comfortable and ergonomic
Please note: Elegia Headphones now come with a stronger, solid black, non-braided headphone cable.