- Frequency response: 45 Hz to 28 kHz +/-3 dB
- Low frequency point (-6 dB): 37 Hz
- Impedance: 8 Ohms nominal, 2.9 Ohms minimum
- 3-way bass reflex eliminates the distortion that can happen with floor speakers when volume increases
- Ultra-rigid MDF construction and non-parallel side panels for minimal vibration
- 6.5" Lightweight flax cones (2 Flax bass, 1 Flax midrange) for low coloration, richness of reproduction in the midrange and tighter bass
- Flax cones are made exclusively by Focal in France and offer exceptional acoustic performance
- 1" TNF aluminum/magnesium inverted dome tweeter with Poron suspension delivers stable, improved sound clarity and a softer treble
- Ideal for use in rooms from 215 sq. ft. and from a listening distance of 10'
- Aluminum alloy base with integrated adjustable spikes for superior stability
- Handsome walnut finish and leather-finished body in a streamlined design that blends seamlessly with décor
- Dimensions: 40.75" H x 11.6" W x 14.6" D
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for all brands we sell)
Innovative Technology for Truer Sound
You live for that moment when you turn on your home audio system, crank up the volume and feel the thump-thump-thump of the bass as it pulses through your body. It’s a sensation that only comes with premium grade floor speakers and the Focal Aria 926 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker is ready to deliver with new technology that ensures excellent sound clarity and superior acoustics.
No dead zones here—your music will come through loud and clear regardless of where you are in your living space. This floorstanding Speaker is designed to surround the listener in pure, distortion-free sound with a three-way bass reflex system that uses two 6.5-in bass and one 6.5-in midrange cones to deliver a consistently superior listening experience.
Crank Up the Volume
You know great sound isn’t going to happen if it goes fuzzy and distorts each time you turn up the volume. That’s why the Aria 926 tower speaker uses Focal’s evolutionary new TNF tweeter with inverted dome for greater stability and flexibility when positioning the speakers in your home. It also uses Poron material suspension for enhanced memory and reduced distortion in the crucial two–three kHz range where our ears are most sensitive to sound. You’re sure to be impressed with the quality of this innovative speaker.
Superior Sound Projection
Focal has been a leader in developing acoustic equipment for close to 40 years so it's no surprise they’ve transformed the way sound is delivered through their standing speakers by using high-quality flax to build a better cone. The Flax cone is made exclusively by Focal in France and consists of flax fiber enclosed between two layers of glass fiber in a sandwich structure. This fiber is super lightweight for ideal internal damping and superior acoustics. Since its more rigid than the typical fiberglass cone it offers less distortion for a truer, richer sound.
High Fidelity at Its Best
Whether you’re settling in to listen to some favorite tunes on your home audio system or catch some recent releases on your home theater, the Focal Aria 926 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker shows you take sound quality seriously. This single floor speaker is ideal for use in spaces up to 215 sq. ft. and delivers stable, distortion-free sound that is so true you’ll think you’re sitting in the middle of a movie theatre.
The Focal Aria 926 brings super sleek design and a minimal footprint for powerful yet discreet sound delivery, while its smart prime walnut finish is an easy fit with any room décor. The leather-finished front face delivers absorbent and acoustic diffraction qualities while adding to the speaker's sophisticated appearance. Quick and easy set-up makes this serious tower speaker a great option for the audiophile who wants to take their home audio system to the next level.
- Type: Three-way bass-reflex floorstanding loudspeaker
- Speaker drivers
- Two 6 1/2" Flax bass
- 6 1/2" Flax midrange
- 1" Al/Mg TNF inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 45Hz - 28kHz
- Low frequency point (-6dB): 37Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.5dB
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 2.9 ohms
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 - 250W
- Crossover frequency: 290Hz/2400Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 40 3/4" x 11 9/16" x 14 5/8"
- Weight: 55 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Aria 926 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker
Customer Reviews for Focal Aria 926 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker - Each
First of all, wow, what a speaker!
I bought this as an upgrade from my B&W 604-S3 towers bought in 2003 when I was 18. The B&Ws were a great speaker for my college years. They played LOUD with a ton of low-end, which is ultimately why I recently grew bored with them. They didn’t have the detail or soundstage I grew to desire.
After deciding to upgrade, and having Focals in my truck combined with friend’s recommendation, I began looking into their Aria range of home audio loudspeakers. It didn’t take me long to be very interested based on how many glowing reviews I found.
Anyways long story short, I decided on the 926 because the 948 reviews consistently noted how difficult they were to position, which I believe is due to the larger 8” woofers, and the 936 just seemed too tall with the addition of the 3rd woofer.. I was planning to pair these with a sub anyways, so any missing bass response would be filled in.
My problem was I did not have a local shop to demo, so I had to take a huge risk and purchase blind. World Wide Stereo was excellent, great price, fast freight shipping, and a return policy (that I will certainly not need!).
After about 30hrs of ‘run-in’, these speakers are breathtakingly fun, detailed, with a huge soundstage and crystal clear imaging. They do lack a tad in the low-end at first, but begin to open up A LOT after about 20hrs of run-in.. They are a tad ‘bright’, but this dissipates as well. That said, be careful to pair these with warmer components, cartridges, etc that are less analytical/bright, so as to not exaggerate this... Not a hard task, but as you will see in other reviews, these speakers are not exactly for the novice or those who don’t like to tweak..
Happy every additional moment with these speakers!
Preamp: McIntosh MX117
Power: Parasound A23+
TT: ATLP120 w/ Preamp Delete Mod
Speaker Connect: AudioQuest Type4
Sub: JL e110, High Level input, Xover:55hz, Gain:Noon, Polarity:180° Phase:0
over 3 years ago
over 4 years ago