Enhance your audio experience by adding the Focal 690AC speakers to your car! Using the traditional 6x9" chassis, Focal builds a cone made from their Dual Fiberglass Structure design for incredible midbass performace. Mated to a pair of inverted aluminum dome tweeters, this speaker kit is precise in its audio reproduction.
Focal 690AC Feature:
- From Focal's Access line.
- Aluminum inverted tweeters for accurate sound reproduction.
- Dual Fiberglass Structure woofers for deep and powerful midbass response.
- Integrated crossovers to help keep the speakers protected.
690 AC Access 6x9" 2-Way Coaxial Kit
The Access 690 coaxial kit has been designed to reproduce deep bass throughout your vehicle. It will be equally at home in your car's doors or parcel shelf *. As with the other products in this range, its built-in filter means you can quickly connect your kit to a car stereo or power amplifier from our Performance range.
690 AC Highlights:
- DFS cone (Dual Fiberglass Structure)
- High power handling, great bass
- Rotatable, orientable tweeter
- Grilles included
690 AC Features:
- With these 6x9" speakers and their rated power of 75 W RMS, you can enjoy quality sound in your vehicle. The Kapton-mounted dual-layer 30 mm coil guarantees high power handling and distortion-free sound reproduction.
Accessible Focal Sound
- The DFS cone with its woven glass fibre construction guarantees precise mid-range sounds and dynamic bass. The aluminium inverted dome tweeter ensures excellent spatialisation and high quality trebles. It is also orientable, which optimizes the sound stage. And all this is at an affordable price: With the Access range, Focal is within reach!
690 AC Specifications:
- Woofer: 6x9" (164x235mm)
- Voice-coil Diameter: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Voice-coil Height: 0-7/16" (11mm)
- Magnet: 3-9/16" (90mm)
- Tweeter: Aluminum inverted dome
- Crossover: (4.7kHz) 6dB/oct
- Max. Power: 150 Watts
- Nom. Power: 75 Watts RMS
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 91.3 dB
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Accessories: Supplied grilles