Focal 27 KX K2 Power Subwoofer
27cm (11") subwoofer, simple coil, K2 composite sandwich cone, Multiferrite magnet. 27 KX subwoofer allows dynamic bass in restricted volumes for extended frequency response at the low end of the spectrum.
Focal 27 KX K2 Power Subwoofer Features:
Membrane/cone K2 Power
- Reference CKM sandwich composite, comprising of Kevlar/foam/Kevlar material structure. Extremely rigid structure, improved power handling, low distortion characteristics.
Multi-ferrite motor unit
- Focals renowned multi-ferrite motor continues with increased x3 level stack (33 KX, 40 KX, 46 KX 4). Higher BL sum magnet power. Open access for natural cooling of the voice coil.
Designed for sealed or closed box volumes
- Optimised for comparatively small volumes, being sealed. Producing a full deep bass experience, even at high volume levels (27 KX, 33 KX and 40 KX).
- Designed for bass reflex enclosures. High efficiency SPLs for fast dynamic bass (46 KX 4).
Spider braid sandwich
- All output braids whether single double or quadruple connections impregnated into spider, sandwiched to form one complete layer. Zero problem from lead-out wire fatigue. Zero problem from lead-out wiretapping against cone assembly.
Chassis moulded from metal alloy
- Non-magnetic, and inherently rigid structure.
Focal 27 KX K2 Power Subwoofer Specifications:
- Subwoofer: 10-5/8" (27cm)
- Voice coil: 2-9/16" (65mm)
- Max. power: 600W
- Nom. power: 300W rms
- Sensitivity (2.8V/1m): 88dB
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 1500Hz
- Max. power: 140W