Elac F5 5.25" Debut Series Floorstanding Speaker Overview
The Elac F5 5.25" Debut Series Floorstanding Speaker brings all of the excitement of high end speaker sound into your home without a high end price tag. This floorstanding tower speaker features four custom designed speaker drivers: a twitter, and midrange and two woofers deliver brilliant highs, full mids and deep and articulate bottom end.
We are talking about crystal clear lifelike sound -- that makes these speakers versatile. Use a pair of Elac F5 5.25" Debut Series Floorstanding Speakers to build an traditional stereo system that lets you experience new details in your favorite tunes, or use a pair of these speakers as the front channels of your surround sound home theater system.See full details
- Three-way floorstanding tower speaker
- Frequency response: 42 - 20,000 Hz
- 6 ohms
- Elegant and stylish brushed vinyl cabinet finish
- 3 speakers - a tweeter, midrange and woofer deliver beautifully clear and powerful sound
- MDF cabinet eliminates distortion and unwanted noise from speaker vibration
- Elac F5 weight: 32.8 lbs
- Elac F5 dimensions (H x D x W): 38 in x 8.75 in x 7.87 in
- Warranty: 3 years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Classic 3-way sound
Don’t be fooled by these new fangled speaker companies pushing tiny speakers. When you want classic big speaker sound there is no replacement for a big speaker. The Elac F5 5.25" Debut Series Floorstanding Speakers deliver big speaker sound in an elegant tower design that doesn’t take up your valuable floorspace. This speaker tower features custom designed tweeters, midrange speakers and woofers, all working together to deliver a full-range soundstage. Highs are crisp and clear. Mids are lush and ful. Bass is powerful.
The Elac F5 is a stylish and compact floorstanding tower speaker that takes up a small footprint and blend in with your room’s decor. Available in a black vinyl finish, the cabinet of the F5 is built from durable Medium-density fibreboard (MDF), designed to increase resonance and eliminate unwanted noise caused by speaker vibration, even at high volumes.
Custom designed crossoverThis Elac tower speaker features a custom ten-element crossover with audio-grade components. This crossover optimizes your speaker’s performance ensuring balanced audio playback. Bass is powerful, but does not overpower the other frequencies along the soundstage. This is audiophile sound quality at an extremely affordable price point.
- Speaker type: 3-way bass reflex
- Tweeter: 1 x 1-inch cloth dome
- Midrange: 1 x 5.25-inch woven aramid-fiber cone
- Woofer: 2 x 5.25-inch woven aramid-fiber cone
- Crossover frequency: 100/3,000Hz
- Frequency response: 42 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB at 2.83v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 40 to 140wpc
- Nominal/peak power handling: 70/140wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6Ω; minimum 5.8Ω
- Binding posts: 5-way metal
- Cabinet finishes: Black brushed vinyl
- Dimensions: 38" H x 7.9" W x 8.7" D
- Net weight: 32.9 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- F5 5.25" Debut Series Floorstanding Speaker
- Removable fabric grille