Bringing Invisible Realism to Every Room
This 2-way in-wall speaker shatters expectations with award-winning Debut sound, delivering musical refinement, deep bass, and impressive power handling that are hallmarks of every Debut design. Now, discriminating listeners can bring ELAC quality reproduction into every room where space, layout, or aesthetics demand a virtually invisible solution. Whether used for two-channel systems or incorporated into home theater and surround-sound systems, the IW-DC61-W is the perfectionist’s choice.
- Tweeter: 1 x 1" soft dome
- Woofer: 1 x 6.5" aramid-fiber cone
- Crossover frequency: 2,200Hz
- Frequency range: 45 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 89dB at 2.83 v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 30 to 120 wpc
- Nominal/peak power handling: 50/120 wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6Ω
- Binding posts: Heavy-duty metal spring terminals
- Speaker finishes: Black baffle/White grille
- Grill: Metal magnetic/Paintable
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 12.69" x 8.48" x 4.04"
- Cut-out height: 11.61"
- Cut-out width: 7.36"
- Mounting depth: 3.94"
- Net weight: 8.9 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Debut 6.5" IW-D61-W In-Wall Speaker
- Cutout template