Three-Dimensional Dolby Atmos Modules
Dolby Atmos technology expands the sonic landscape, creating a true 3-D space that you've got to hear to believe. With Dolby Atmos-enabled AV receivers and processors, simply add the A4 4" Concentric Aramid-Fiber Dolby Atmos Modules to the top of your bookshelf or floorstanding speakers to achieve dimensionality that puts you in the middle of the music and the action.
Woven Aramid-Fiber Woofer
Woven aramid fiber offers superior stiffness-to-weight ratio and damping over common polypropylene or paper cones. The added strength allows more flexibility in design to achieve a smoother extended frequency response.
Dolby Atmos Certified
This speaker is designed to sit on top of a traditional floorstanding or bookshelf speaker to add a height dimension to your home theater system without the need for in-ceiling speakers.
Custom Concentric Driver
The concentric driver delivers an exceptional audio experience and offers a smoother, more extended response and better directivity control over conventional full-range drivers.
A custom crossover with audio-grade components has been designed to ensure smooth transition between drivers.
- Speaker type: coaxial, sealed
- Tweeter: 1 x 0.5-inch polymer dome
- Woofer: 1 x 4-inch woven aramid-fiber cone
- Crossover frequency: 5,000Hz
- Frequency response: 180 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 85dB at 2.83v/1m
- Recommended amplifier power: 20 to 80wpc
- Nominal/peak power handling: 50/80wpc
- Nominal impedance: 6Ω; minimum 5.1Ω
- Binding posts: 5-way metal
- Cabinet finishes: Black brushed vinyl
- Dimensions: 4.8" H x 7.9" W x 8.7" D
- Net weight (per speaker): 14.3 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- A4 4" Concentric Aramid-Fiber Dolby Atmos Modules