S730 2.1 Channel Speaker System
With 300 watts of pure power and a generous 10" subwoofer, the award-winning S730 creates smooth, dynamic audio. The 2.1 speaker system combines contemporary design and incredible sonic performance, earning it a coveted iF Design Award.
- Passive bass reflection port on both sides of the subwoofer
- Multifunctional wired controller with a 2 1/2 inch LCD display screen
- Multifunctional wireless remote for convenience
Impressive treble and superior bass
- S730's high and mid range delivers smooth, dynamic sound. The 10" subwoofer is equipped with passive radiators on both sides. The remote control features separate bass and treble adjustment capabilities, so your music can be tuned to be as unique as you.
- S730’s trusted technology is housed in wooden medium-density fibreboard (MDF) enclosures. And the satellites are completed with piano finish. The contemporary design never goes out of style, making S730 a stylish addition to any décor in your home or office.
Wired and wireless controls
- You can effortlessly adjust the settings on S730 with wired or wireless remote controls. The wired remote features a 2.5-inch LCD display and a dimmer. The lightweight, multifunctional wireless remote is another bonus, letting you control your music while you roam around the room.
Analog/Digital input switch
- With multiple switchable analog and digital audio ports, S730 can be connected with virtually all types of audio sources.
- Total power output: RMS 75W x 2 + 150W x 1
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: >/= 85dBA
- Frequency response:
- Satellites: 160Hz - 20kHz
- Subwoofer: 20Hz - 130Hz
- Distortion: </= 0.5%
- Input sensitivity:
- Satellites: 650mV +/ 50mV (PC)
- Subwoofer: 250mV +/ 50mV (PC)
- Input impedance: 10K ohms
- Subwoofer / bass unit: 10", magnetically shielded, 8 ohms
- Midrange / high unit: 3-1/2", Magnetically shielded, 4 ohms
- Tweeter unit: @25mm silk dome tweeter, Magnetically shielded, 6 ohms
- Satellite: 116mm x 203mm x 160mm (WxHxD)
- Subwoofer: 367mm x 397mm x 489mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: ~28.00Kg (Net) / ~30.00Kg (Gross)