The Xeo Transmitter requires no software and instantly sets up its own 2.4 GHz A-to-B connection. It may be connected to multiple sources, as it features both an optical (Toslink) digital input as well as a mini USB digital input. A stereo mini jack for connecting a Smartphone, Tablet or other personal media devices, as well as a set of RCA stereo inputs allowing connection to an existing hi-fi-system are on offer.
The Xeo Transmitter converts a digital, wireless signal, sending such at full CD resolution (16 bit/48kHz) to the Xeo 3 or Xeo 5 loudspeakers. The Xeo Transmitter even supports files up to 24 bit/48kHz. The Xeo remote control allows for source selection between the three available inputs as well as powering the speakers on, setting the volume level, choosing an audio source, and switching the speakers off.
Depending on room shapes and wall construction, one Transmitter can send the signal up to 50 meters, or up to 100 meters in spaces without any boundaries.
Dynaudio Xeo Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- Transmitter signal frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless signal resolution / sample rate: 16 bit/48kHz
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 22kHz
- Typical input voltage: RCA – 1 Vrms, Minijack – 250 mVrms
- Input impedance: RCA – 11.4 k ohms, Minijack – 8.2 k ohms
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 120 x 32 x 90
- Weight: 0.148 kg
- Power supply adaptor: 100 – 240 V / Micro USB: 5 V / min. 500 mA