The Next Revolution Will Be Totally Connected
The Hub connects to your music sources and sends a lossless wireless digital signal to the Xeo 2, Xeo 4, or Xeo 6 loudspeakers, or to the Link.
The Hub features three digital inputs: optical, coaxial, and USB. All digital inputs are hi-res ready and support up to 24 bit/96 kHz, so you can play your hi-res audio files with ease.
It also also features two analogue inputs: a stereo mini jack for connecting a smartphone, tablet, or any other personal media devices, as well as a set of RCA stereo inputs allowing connection to an existing hi-fi system or any other analog sources.
Depending on room shapes and wall construction, the Hub can send the wireless signal up to 20 meters, or even more depending upon walls and other boundaries. The multi-room function also allows multiple Xeo speakers to receive the signal from one single Hub.
And the best thing: the Hub requires no software and no installation, as it instantly sets up its own wireless connection to the Xeo speakers via the selectable 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, or 5.8 GHz frequencies.
- Analog inputs: Aux In/Line In
- Digital inputs: Optical/Coax/USB
- Wireless: 16bit/48kHz
- Maximum power consumption: 4W
- Weight: 0.5 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 5.5" x 1.3" x 4.1"
- Transmission signal frequencies
- A: 2.4GHz
- B: 5.2GHz
- C: 5.8GHz
- Power supply: Adaptor: 100V - 240V or Micro USB: 5V/min 500mA
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Xeo Wireless Digital Hub
- Xeo power supply unit with micro USB cable
- Stereo analog cable (jack 3.5mm - 3.5mm)
- Stereo analog cable (RCA - RCA)
- Optical digital cable (Toslink - Toslink)
- USB cable (USB to mini USB)
- Manual/quick install guide