For a simple way to fill your room with breathtaking, high-quality audio, Dynaudio brings you the Xeo 6 Wireless Floorstanding Speakers Set With Hub. Packaging a pair of Xeo 6 speakers with the wireless hub, you won't need to spend on any additional equipment. The built-in digital amplifiers and the separate control center's wireless connection is all you need to start listening. And the one-button auto-connecting functions makes it that much easier to get your tunes on track.
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Set Features:
- Comes with two floorstanding speakers for a stereo sound experience
- Use Speaker Position EQ to help pinpoint the perfect audio target in the room
- Control the volume and power settings with the included remote
- Ditch the wires and connect multiple Xeo speakers to the same hub
The Xeo 6 minimizes your system to the essentials: the audio source connected to a Hub or Connect, and two floorstanding loudspeakers. Speaker cables and external amplifiers become obsolete.
The Xeo 6 is the new reference for wireless high-end audio: a Plus X awarded speaker system recognized as the Best Product within its category in 2015/2016.
Three 50 watt digital amplifiers are integrated into each speaker, creating a 2 x 150W stereo system. The two woofers make the Xeo 6 suitable to larger rooms, while DSP fine tuning yields a perfect sound imaging between the speakers. A sound that might very well give you a hair-raising experience. These speakers’ most important feature: nothing, absolutely nothing, stands between you and the music.
But the convenience doesn’t end here – Auto Play automatically searches for, and finds the music source in use when you switch on the speakers; all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Dynaudio’s feature, Speaker Position EQ, allows you to optimize the sound quality according to the speakers’ placement in the room when up against a wall or corner.
Xeo also features smart styling, adapting the look and feel of the latest Dynaudio Excite loudspeaker series, highlighted by smooth satin lacquer finishes and magnetically-attached grilles.
Lastly, the Xeo 6 comes with a remote control that allows you to choose between different inputs, raise or lower the volume, power the Xeo 6 on and off, and mute the speakers.
This Xeo 6 speaker comes as a pair, and also features the Dynaudio Xeo Hub. The Hub connects to your music sources and send a lossless wireless digital signal to the Xeo 4 or 6 loudspeakers. It features three digital inputs (optical, coaxial, USB) to play high-res audio files, and also two analog inputs (stereo mini jack and set of RCA stereo inputs) which works perfectly for connecting existing hi-fi system. The Hub can send the wireless signal up to 20 meters, or even more depending upon walls and other boundaries. The multi-room function also allows multiple Xeo speakers to receive the signal from one single Hub.
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Highlights:
- Auto Play – The Hub recognizes a music signal and simply plays it. No need to search for the right button.
- Multi-band – Wireless signal stability and reliability is further improved via the new Multiband technology. With the A, B, C setting, you can choose the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequencies for ideal compatibility with your other wireless devices.
- Speaker Position EQ – Optimize the sound performance in your room with a simple switch on the loudspeaker: Set Xeo to be free standing, near a corner, near a wall and enjoy a better sound performance.
- Interface Display – It shows the volume level. It shows the input. It shows how your Xeo system is set up. And with the buttons on top, you can control the Xeo speakers without the remote control.
- Multi-room – Several Xeo speakers can be set up in the same room. Or in different rooms. Connected to the same Hub. With a simple press of a button, your music will be everywhere, in any room.
- Multi-source – Who said wireless speakers are only for the computer? The Hub accepts analogue signals as well as digital signals via Toslink, Coaxial and USB
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 31Hz – 23kHz
- Box Principle: Bass Reflex Rear Ported
- Crossover: 2.5-way DSP based
- Crossover Frequencies: 600, 2800Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/Octave
- Woofer: 2x 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: 27 mm soft dome
- Woofer Amplifier Power: 2x 50W
- Tweeter Amplifier Power: 50W
- AC Power Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7.4-77W
- Weight: 14.7kg / 32lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 170 x 854 x 246
- Power: On/Off button, Long Press
- Input Select: On/Off button, Short Press
- Volume Adjustment: Up/Down
- Speaker Selector: Left/Right/Mono
- Speaker Position Adjustment: Neutral/Wall/Corner
- Zone: Red/Green/Blue
- Wireless In: 2.4 / 5 GHz, 16 bit 48 kHz from Hub/Connect
- Power: IEC C7 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz
Dynaudio Xeo Hub Specifications:
- Transmission signal frequencies: 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz
- Wireless signal resolution / sample rate: 16 bit / 48 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 x 32 x 105mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Power supply:
- Adaptor: 100 – 240V
- Micro USB: 5V / min. 500 mA
- Channel IS: A/B/C (Rear Switch)
- Analog In (Input 1): Minijack + RCA
- Optical Digital In (Input 2): Toslink, up to 24/96
- Coax Digital In (Input 3): RCA 75 Ohm, up to 24/96
- USB In: Mini-USB, up to 24/96
- Service: RJ-45
- Power: Micro USB