The Dynaudio Xeo 6 Wireless Floorstanding Speaker is the wireless speaker of choice for your new hi-fi system. With three 50-watt digital amplifiers built right into the speaker, and the convenience of wireless technology using the wireless hub (sold separately), the end result is a sound that might very well give you a hair-raising experience. It also features Auto Play, which easily searches for and finds the music source by simply turning the speakers on. Convenience and quality - that's what Xeo brings to the table.
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Speakers Features:
- Top-of-the-line wireless speaker that connects fluidly to your home network using the separate Xeo Hub
- Listen and stream high-quality audio without the unsightly cables
- Add a second speaker for a full stereo sound
- Available in black and white finishes
The Xeo 6 minimizes your system to the essentials: the audio source connected to a Hub or Connect, and two floorstanding loudspeakers. Speaker cables and external amplifiers become obsolete.
The Xeo 6 is the new reference for wireless high-end audio: a Plus X awarded speaker system recognized as the Best Product within its category in 2015/2016.
Three 50 watt digital amplifiers are integrated into each speaker, creating a 2 x 150W stereo system. The two woofers make the Xeo 6 suitable to larger rooms, while DSP fine tuning yields a perfect sound imaging between the speakers. A sound that might very well give you a hair-raising experience. These speakers’ most important feature: nothing, absolutely nothing, stands between you and the music.
But the convenience doesn’t end here – Auto Play automatically searches for, and finds the music source in use when you switch on the speakers; all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy.
Dynaudio’s feature, Speaker Position EQ, allows you to optimize the sound quality according to the speakers’ placement in the room when up against a wall or corner.
Xeo also features smart styling, adapting the look and feel of the latest Dynaudio Excite loudspeaker series, highlighted by smooth satin lacquer finishes and magnetically-attached grilles.
Lastly, the Xeo 6 comes with a remote control that allows you to choose between different inputs, raise or lower the volume, power the Xeo 6 on and off, and mute the speakers.
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Highlights:
- Auto Play – The Hub recognizes a music signal and simply plays it. No need to search for the right button.
- Multi-band – Wireless signal stability and reliability is further improved via the new Multiband technology. With the A, B, C setting, you can choose the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequencies for ideal compatibility with your other wireless devices.
- Speaker Position EQ – Optimize the sound performance in your room with a simple switch on the loudspeaker: Set Xeo to be free standing, near a corner, near a wall and enjoy a better sound performance.
- Interface Display – It shows the volume level. It shows the input. It shows how your Xeo system is set up. And with the buttons on top, you can control the Xeo speakers without the remote control.
- Multi-room – Several Xeo speakers can be set up in the same room. Or in different rooms. Connected to the same Hub. With a simple press of a button, your music will be everywhere, in any room.
- Multi-source – Who said wireless speakers are only for the computer? The Hub accepts analogue signals as well as digital signals via Toslink, Coaxial and USB
Dynaudio Xeo 6 Floorstanding Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 31Hz – 23kHz
- Box Principle: Bass Reflex Rear Ported
- Crossover: 2.5-way DSP based
- Crossover Frequencies: 600, 2800Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/Octave
- Woofer: 2x 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: 27 mm soft dome
- Woofer Amplifier Power: 2x 50W
- Tweeter Amplifier Power: 50W
- AC Power Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 7.4-77W
- Weight: 14.7kg / 32lbs
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 170 x 854 x 246
- Power: On/Off button, Long Press
- Input Select: On/Off button, Short Press
- Volume Adjustment: Up/Down
- Speaker Selector: Left/Right/Mono
- Speaker Position Adjustment: Neutral/Wall/Corner
- Zone: Red/Green/Blue
- Wireless In: 2.4 / 5 GHz, 16 bit 48 kHz from Hub/Connect
- Power: IEC C7 100 – 240V, 50/60 Hz