Xeo 4 Bookshelf Speaker - The next revolution will sound awesome.
Xeo 4 minimizes your system to the essentials: The audio source and the speakers. A high-end digital amplifier is integrated into Xeo, so speaker cables and external amplifiers become obsolete. With Auto Play, connection is automatic.
Xeo can be used with anything that plays music: computer, mobile phone, personal player, video system, docking station, network player, streaming client, TV, hifi audio system, anything. The music from your computer finally sounds great. Videos from the internet finally sound great. Even your smartphone finally sounds great.
Because Xeo contains the worldwide reference for music reproduction in its DNA: the renowned Dynaudio drive units with matching integrated digital amplifiers and advanced digital sound processing. Music enthusiasts, musicians and audio critics everywhere are in awe of Dynaudio loudspeakers. Now imagine that within a complete system. You may end up with the best two-way single-source musical instrument in the universe.
Xeo contains the worldwide reference for music reproduction in its DNA: the renowned Dynaudio drive units with matching integrated digital amplifiers and advanced digital signal processing. In the Xeo 4, two 50 watt high-end digital are integrated into each speakers, creating a 2 x 100W stereo system. Xeo also features smart styling, adapting the look and feel of the latest Dynaudio Excite loudspeaker series, highlighted by smooth satin lacquer finishes and magnetically-attached grilles.
Xeo 4 Highlights:
- Wireless high-end speakers
- Integrated digital amplifiers
- Takes analogue and digital sources
- Ideal for wireless multi-room
- Speaker position EQ
- Energy efficient
Xeo 4 Features:
- Auto Play - The Xeo Hub recognizes a music signal and simply plays it. No need to search for the right button.
- Multi-band - Wireless signal stability and reliability is further improved via the new Multiband technology. With the A, B, C setting you can choose the 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz frequencies for ideal compatibility with your other wireless devices.
- Speaker Position EQ - Optimize the sound performance in your room with a simple switch on the loudspeaker: Set Xeo to be free standing, near a corner, near a wall and enjoy a better sound performance.
- Interface Display - It shows the volume level. It shows the input. It shows how your Xeo system is set up. And with the buttons on top you can control the Xeo speakers without the remote control.
- Multi-room - Several Xeo speakers can be set up in the same room. Or in different rooms. Connected to the same Xeo Hub. With a simple press of a button, your music will be everywhere, in any room.
- Multi-source - Who said wireless speakers are only for the Computer? The Xeo Hub accepts analogue signals as well as digital signals via Toslink, Coaxial and USB.
Xeo 4 Specifications:
- Frequency Response (+/ 3 dB): 45 Hz - 23 kHz
- Power Consumption: 5-38 W
- Power Consumption, standby: 0,34 W (network active)
- Power Rating: Woofer - 50 W, Tweeter - 50 W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 170 x 282 x 246 mm (6.7 x 11.1 x 9.7")
- Weight: 6,4 kg
- Power Supply: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz