The quality of Dynaudio meets the convenience of Bluetooth with Dynaudio's Xeo 2 Wireless Bookshelf Speaker. With wireless connectivity, the new Xeo 2 means there’s never been an easier way to enjoy music as it should be. It's compact size makes it easy to place around your small to medium-sized room. You can stream your digital audio using a Bluetooth connection, or opt to use the Dynaudio Xeo Hub. It's the perfect addition to any desk, bookshelf, and end table!
Dynaudio Xeo 2 Speaker Features:
- Listen to your entire digital library without the need for pesky cables
- Easy to set up, and compact for almost any desktop space
- Connect several Xeo speakers for a multi-room experience
- Purchase a second Xeo 2 speaker for a full stereo sound!
With wireless connectivity, the new Xeo 2 means there’s never been an easier way to enjoy music as it should be. What’s more, Dynaudio has made cables, amps, and preamps obsolete – without compromising the high-end sound quality.
Packing high fidelity tones into a compact package, it is not only the size and design of Xeo 2 that makes this the most convenient high-end sound system around but also ease of use. Following on from its larger siblings’ simple plug and play functionality, Xeo 2 takes this one step further with simple Bluetooth connectivity. Moreover, Xeo 2 also features a wired digital input capable of lossless, high-resolution playback.
You don’t need a Xeo Hub or Dynaudio Connect to enjoy the Xeo 2. Just connect your source to the Master speaker via optical, analog or Bluetooth, and the signal is streamed wirelessly directly to the Slave speaker. However, the Xeo 2 can also be used together with the Xeo Hub or Dynaudio Connect, for example in a multiroom setup, or in situations where the source is not close to one of the speakers.
The Xeo 2 delivers a scale of sound reproduction that completely contradicts its compact cabinet. The speakers feature technologies such as active DSP filters; true time coherent phase linear FIR filters; optimized sound power; and Adaptive Bass Technologies, which optimize bass output against amplifier load. This allows the Xeo 2 to extend to lower frequencies than what you would expect from a speaker its size.
The Xeo 2 is created in a typically clean and understated Danish design, and the latest sibling in the Xeo range promises to enhance any home it is placed in. The cabinet comes in the form of a composite moulded construction and features an expertly crafted aluminium baffle, which provides extra rigidity to the cabinet.
Lastly, the Xeo 2 comes with a remote control that allows you to choose between different inputs, raise or lower the volume, power the Xeo 2 on and off, and mute the speakers.
Dynaudio Xeo 2 Bookshelf Speaker Highlights:
- Speaker Position EQ – Optimize the sound performance in your room with a simple switch on the loudspeaker: Set Xeo to be free standing, near a corner, near a wall and enjoy a better sound performance.
- Multi-room – Several Xeo speakers can be set up in the same room. Or in different rooms. Connected to the same Xeo Hub. With a simple press of a button, your music will be everywhere, in any room.
- Multi-source – Who said wireless speakers are only for the Computer? The Xeo 2 accepts analogue signals as well as digital signals via Toslink and Bluetooth.
Dynaudio Xeo 2 Bookshelf Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz – 24kHz
- Box Principle: Bass Reflex
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequencies: 3100Hz
- Crossover Slope: 24dB
- Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: 27 mm
- Woofer Amplifier Power: 65W
- Tweeter Amplifier Power: 65W
- AC Power Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 6-100W
- Power Consumption, Standby: <0.5W
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 173 x 255 x 154
- Speaker Position: Neutral/Wall/Corner
- L/R Mode: Left/Right
- Zone (Receiver Groups): Red/Green/Blue
- Digital Audio In: Toslink (Up to 192 kHz)
- Analog Audio In: RCA, Minijack
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Hub (16/48), Connect (16/48 and 24/96)
- Service: USB (Service Only)