The quality of Dynaudio meets the convenience of Bluetooth with Dynaudio's Xeo 2 Wireless Bookshelf Speaker. With wireless connectivity, the new Xeo 2 means there’s never been an easier way to enjoy music as it should be. It's compact size makes it easy to place around your small to medium-sized room. You can stream your digital audio using a Bluetooth connection, or opt to use the Dynaudio Xeo Hub. It's the perfect addition to any desk, bookshelf, and end table!
Dynaudio Xeo 2 Speaker Features:
- Listen to your entire digital library without the need for pesky cables
- Easy to set up, and compact for almost any desktop space
- Connect several Xeo speakers for a multi-room experience
- Purchase a second Xeo 2 speaker for a full stereo sound!
- Dynaudio’s legendary sound from a compact speaker
- Wireless convenience without sacrificing sound quality
- High frequencies delivered by a custom 1 inch soft dome tweeter
- Tight bass driven by a 5.5 inch magnesium silicate polymer long throw woofer
- Dual 65 Watt amplifiers for true bi-amp sound
- Audio output controlled by specialized DSP and FIR filters in addition to Adaptive Bass Technologies
- Built-in and remote control operation
- Hi-Res Audio support (up to 24-bit/96kHz)
- Multi-room capability with optional Dynaudio equipment
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 40Hz to 24kHz
- Dimensions: 10 inches height, 6.8 inches width, 6.1 inches depth
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Dynaudio is reference
Dynaudio and reference audio go hand-in-hand. And it’s not just customers who rave about Dynaudio’s sound — world class studios recognize it too. Which is why the company’s speakers can be found in thousands of recording studios around the world.
Dynaudio introduced its first generation of wireless speakers in 2012, proving that true hi-fi sound can be delivered without the hassle of cables and bulky equipment. Now, the Xeo 2 takes wireless performance to new heights. They offer simple set up, a wide range of connectivity options, and an extremely small footprint. In fact, the Xeo 2 is Dynaudio’s smallest active speaker to date, making it perfect for rooms short on space!
Simple plug and play
You’ll be listening to sweet tunes quickly with the Xeo 2’s simple input options. Using Bluetooth, stream music directly from any compatible smartphone, tablet, or computer. And make non-wireless connections using the speaker’s digital optical (which allows for 24-bit/96kHz Hi-Res Audio files), RCA, and 3.5mm minijack inputs. This way you can connect your CD player, receiver, or other audio components.
The Xeo 2 eliminates the need for a hub or extra equipment. Simply connect your source to the Master speaker and the signal is instantly streamed to the speaker. No hassles or added steps are necessary to playback your music!
Compact size, audiophile sound
The Xeo 2’s may look small, but its sound is absolutely astounding. The speaker features a 1 inch custom soft dome tweeter and a 5.5 inch MSP woofer, which are independently powered by dual 65 Watt amplifiers. Dynaudio has packed the speaker with a range of specialized technologies (including digital signal processing filters and Adaptive Bass Technologies) to deliver an audiophile-grade experience. And with the ability to extend down to 50 Hz, you’ll be wowed by the Xeo 2’s ability to deliver great sounding bass.
The Xeo 2 also carries three selectable equalizer modes that fine-tune playback to accommodate where you choose to position your speaker. That means you can place it on a shelf, put it in a corner, or hang it on a wall without degrading the speaker’s ability to create amazing sound.
The top of the Xeo 2 features touch-sensitive buttons for quick access to power, volume, and source selection controls. But the speaker also ships with an included remote control that performs those tasks while unlocking the ability to preset max volume levels, mute, initiate sleep mode, and pause and skip tracks. Total convenience in the palm of your hand.
With its gorgeous yet understated look, the Xeo 2 seamlessly blends with any kind of décor. And its bass reflex cabinet is designed to perform. Utilizing composite molded material and a rigid extruded aluminum baffle, the Xeo 2’s high quality construction set the stage for optimal driver performance.
Expand the Xeo 2’s capabilities
While a pair of Xeo 2 speakers can operate as a standalone stereo arrangement in one room, you can create a whole house system consisting of multiple Xeo 2s in different rooms using a Xeo Hub or Dynaudio Connect. To stream hi-res audio, simply integrate the Hub with your favorite source for full hi-res streaming support directly to your Xeo speakers.
To improve playback performance, bundle Dynaudio’s Xeo 2 Desk Stands with your speaker purchase. These low-resonance aluminum stands will lift your speakers away from a harmful reflective surface, resulting in better imaging and a truly streamlined sonic experience.
Dynaudio Xeo 2 Bookshelf Speaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response (+/- 3dB): 40Hz – 24kHz
- Box Principle: Bass Reflex
- Crossover: 2-way
- Crossover Frequencies: 3100Hz
- Crossover Slope: 24dB
- Woofer: 14 cm MSP
- Tweeter: 27 mm
- Woofer Amplifier Power: 65W
- Tweeter Amplifier Power: 65W
- AC Power Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 6-100W
- Power Consumption, Standby: <0.5W
- Weight: 4kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 173 x 255 x 154
- Speaker Position: Neutral/Wall/Corner
- L/R Mode: Left/Right
- Zone (Receiver Groups): Red/Green/Blue
- Digital Audio In: Toslink (Up to 192 kHz)
- Analog Audio In: RCA, Minijack
- Wireless: Bluetooth, Hub (16/48), Connect (16/48 and 24/96)
- Service: USB (Service Only)