Dynaudio Music 7 Intelligent Wireless Music System Overview
Combining multi-room convenience with engineering excellence, and wrapping it all in striking Danish design, the Dynaudio Music 7 speaker – top of the wireless Music line – offers performance without compromise, and control with app ease. The Music 7 connect to just about any source you own, in any way, via wireless Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and AirPlay, plus wired optical, analog, USB and HDMI ports. It packs six speakers – a pair each of 1-inch soft dome tweeters, 3-inch midrange drivers and 5-inch woofers – crafted of the premium Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP) composite found in the company’s finest speakers. The unique NoiseAdapt and RoomAdapt digital sensing systems mean you can place the Music 7 virtually anywhere in the room, and listen above any kind of background disruptions, with the highest fidelity. The Music 7 learns which tunes you like, and the smart system suggests other music you might.
- Two 1-inch soft dome tweeters, dual 3-inch midrange and twin 5-inch woofers for wide dispersion
- MSP cone material allows precision moulding
- NoiseAdapt adjusts output continuously to background noise
- RoomAdapt senses and fine-tunes for placement nearly anywhere
- HDMI input with ARC (Audio Return Channel) for use as sound bar with TV
- Optical digital, USB and analog inputs
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay and high-quality Bluetooth for seamless streaming
- Handles high-resolution WAV, FLAC, FLAC and AIFF music files
- App enabled (iOS and Android) for ease of setup and multi-room control
- Handy remote control included
- Five presets for quick access to favorites
- Music Now sets individual profiles and suggests songs
- Dimensions: 7.91" high x 32.24" wide x 7.28” deep
- Weight: 16.98 lbs.
- Warranty: 8 years speakers, 3 years electronics – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Superior sound all around
Start with Dynaudio’s distinctive drivers: two soft-dome 1-inch tweeters, two 3-inch midrange drivers and two 5-inch woofers, formed of the same Magnesium Silicate Polymer found in its best speakers. MSP allows perfect geometric molding and precise dispersion. Mounted on angled cabinet surfaces, driven by 300 watts of digital power, and augmented with a vented port, the Music 7’s precision-positioned array makes wherever you happen to be in the room an ideal listening position.
Instantly adapts to positions and conditions
And to make sure the listening experience is all it could be, Dynaudio integrates audio sensors and digital signal processing circuitry into every Music model. RoomAdapt senses the speaker’s positioning in the listening area – including proximity to walls and other surfaces – and automatically adjusts reproduction for maximum fidelity. And NoiseAdapt continually shapes volume and tone characteristics for audibility above any external factors.
Connects to everything
The Music 7 accommodates any sources you own, wireless or otherwise. Wi-Fi makes it compatible with home music servers and online services. Bluetooth with aptX streams high-quality tunes from phone, pad or portable. Apple AirPlay lets you send anything from iOS directly to the speaker. A 3.5mm jack accepts legacy analog sources, while optical and USB inputs hook up to digital ones. And the Music 7 does double duty as a soundbar. It adds an HDMI input for the highest-quality digital feeds from your flat-screen TV, while ARC (audio return channel) capability means many sets can control speaker functions through the TV remote for simplicity.
The Music Now System
With Music Now, the Music system learns what you like to listen to, and the intelligent assistant’s algorithm creates playlists of other tunes that might suit your fancy. You can store multiple profiles for different users. Five preset buttons across the top of the Music 7 take you instantly to favorites, whether songs or stations. And the free app (for iOS and Android) makes setup a breeze, with control of each room in the house and the ability to pair up single units for full stereo.
Decidedly Danish design
Even before you plug in the Dynaudio Music 7, you can see it’s unique. Its multifaceted, trapezoidal sides are not only strikingly attractive, but also engineered to facilitate the dispersion of sound throughout the room, and swaddled in custom cloth In choice of red, blue, or light or dark gray. (You can eve swap colors to suit style and mood.)
- Drivers: 2 x 1" tweeters, 2 x 3" midrange, 2 x 5" woofers
- Amplifier power: 6x50W for woofer, midrange, and tweeter
- Power consumption: 100W standby <0.5W
- Samples rates: 32Hz - 96kHz
- Bit rates: 16-24 bit
- Weight: 16.98 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.91" x 32.24" x 7.28"
- Frequency response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion %THD: <0.3%
- Acoustic enclosure type: Vented box
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Music 7 Intelligent Wireless Music System
- Mains power cable
- Analogue audio jack cable
- Toslink optical digital audio cable
- Remote control handset
- Handset battery pack