Dynaudio Music 3 Intelligent Wireless Music System Overview
Dynaudio merges multi-room convenience with battery-powered portability and Danish design in the new, compact Music 3 wireless speaker system. Known for its audiophile offerings, the Scandinavian manufacturer packs four decades of engineering experience into a single speaker whose bright, colorful cloth-covered angularity announces its arrival anywhere. The Music 3 connect to most of today’s top sources, with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Apple Airplay, and sports dual 1-inch soft-dome tweeters and a 5-inch woofer – with diaphragms crafted of the Magnesium Silicate Polymer (MSP) composite found in Dynaudio’s finest speakers – for room-filling sound. Unique NoiseAdapt and RoomAdapt digital sensing systems mean you can place the Music 3 virtually anywhere in the room, and hear clearly despite any kind of background disruptions. And when you let the Music 3 know what you enjoy, the intelligent system will suggest other tunes you might also like.
- Two 1-inch soft dome tweeters and one 5-inch woofer with 120 watts of power
- MSP diaphragm material allows precision molding
- NoiseAdapt alters output continuously to counter background noise
- RoomAdapt senses and fine-tunes sound for placement nearly anywhere
- USB and analog inputs
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Apple AirPlay and high-quality Bluetooth for seamless streaming
- Handles high-resolution WAV, FLAC, FLAC and AIFF music files
- App enabled (iOS and Android) for ease of setup and multi-room control
- Handy remote control included
- Presets offer quick access to favorites
- Music Now sets individual profiles and suggests songs
- Dimensions: 8.66" high x 15.94" wide x 6.85" deep
- Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- Warranty: 8 years speakers, 3 years electronics – World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- Included: World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Descended from great Danes
Dynaudio’s distinctive drivers – two soft-dome 1-inch tweeters and a 5-inch woofer – are derived from the technology incorporated into the company’s audiophile offerings. That includes using Magnesium Silicate Polymer in the cones, allowing precise geometric molding for near-perfect dispersion. Mounted on angled cabinet surfaces, and driven by 120 watts of digital amplification, the Music 3’s array makes your ideal listening position wherever you happen to be in the room.
Instantly adapts to positions and conditions
To ensure the listening experience is all it can be, Dynaudio integrates audio sensors and digital signal processing circuitry into every Music model. RoomAdapt senses the speaker’s positioning in the listening area – including proximity to walls and other surfaces – and automatically adjusts reproduction for maximum fidelity. And NoiseAdapt continually shapes volume and tone characteristics for audibility above external factors.
The Music 3 is always ready to play. Wi-Fi allows quick connection with home media servers and online services. Bluetooth with aptX streams high-quality tunes from phone, pad or portable. Apple’s AirPlay lets you send any online service directly to the speaker. A 3.5mm jack accepts legacy analog sources, while a USB input accommodates flash drives.
The Music Now System
The intelligence extends beyond signal processing. The Music Now system learns what you like and what you don’t, and using intelligent algorithms, creates playlists with other tunes that might suit your fancy. You can store multiple profiles for different users, and five customizable presets take you instantly to favorite songs, stations or sources. And the free app (for iOS and Android) makes setup a breeze, with the ability to group or ungroup sets of speakers, play the same song throughout the house or different music in each room, or pair up two Music 3s for full stereo.
Battery-powered Danish design
Even before you switch on the Dynaudio Music 3, you can see how unique it is. Its multifaceted, trapezoidal sides are not only strikingly attractive, but also engineered to facilitate the dispersion of sound throughout the room, and wrapped in custom cloth In choice of red, blue, or light or dark gray. And the built-in battery means you get up to 8 hours of satisfaction, anywhere you want to go. (Note that the Music speakers are not intended for outdoor use.)
- Drivers: 2 x 1" tweeters, 5" woofers
- Amplifier power: 3" 40W for woofer and tweeter
- Power consumption: 60W standby <0.5W
- Samples rates: 32-96kHz
- Bit rates: 16-24 bit
- Battery life: >8hours
- Weight: 8.15 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.66" x 15.94" x 6.85"
- Frequency response: 47Hz - 20kHz
- Distortion %THD: <0.3%
- Acoustic enclosure type: Closed box
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- Music 3 Intelligent Wireless Music System
- Mains power cable
- Analogue audio jack cable
- Remote control handset
- Handset battery pack
Customer Reviews for Dynaudio Music 3 Intelligent Wireless Music System
1 year ago