The new Dynaudio Connect wireless transmitter brings a new a level of connectivity and convenience to the second generation Dynaudio Xeo and the recently introduced Dynaudio Focus XD models.
Dynaudio Connect Wireless Transmitter Highlights:
- WiFi (DLNA, Spotify Connect)
- High-Res Mode for streaming one digital input up to 24/96 to the Focus XD
- Multi Room Mode for simultaneous streaming of inputs up to 16/48 to Xeo (second generation) and Focux XD
Dynaudio Connect Wireless Transmitter Features:
The Hub’s Newest Friend
- The Connect is based on the Dynaudio Hub, sharing its form factor and offering the same analogue and digital audio inputs including a USB input for computers, while adding WiFi integration for the home network, Bluetooth connectivity for streaming from mobile devices such as smartphones, and 24/192 compatibility on the optical and coaxial digital audio inputs.
- When used together with the Focus XD, the Connect also is capable of lossless high-res streaming from the Connect to the speakers – with full 24 bit depth and up to 96 kHz sample rate high-resolution wireless audio transmission.
Connecting Made Easier
- Smart phones or portable music devices can be easily and wirelessly paired to the Dynaudio Connect via Bluetooth with A2DP, apt-x and AAC compatibility. The Dynaudio Connect simply makes operating and listening to the Xeo (second gen) and Focus XD loudspeakers more convenient, versatile and easier than ever before.
Dynaudio Connect Wireless Transmitter Specifications:
- Transmission Signal Frequencies: 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, 5.8 GHz
- Wireless Signal Resolution / Sample Rate: Accepts up to 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 140 x 32 x 105 mm / 5.5 x 1.3 x 4.0 in
- Weight: 0.2kg
- Power Supply:
- Adaptor: 100-240V or
- Micro USB: 5V / min. 500 mA
- Analogue 3.5mm Mini-jack stereo input
- Analogue RCA Stereo input
- Optical Digital Input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Coaxial Digital Input (up to 24 bit/192 kHz)
- Mini USB Input (up to 24 bit/96 kHz)
- Bluetooth (A2DP, apt-x, AAC)