Denon PMA-1600NE Integrated Amp Overview
Experience every detail of your music with dynamic clarity and wall rattling power with the Denon PMA-1600NE. The Denon PMA-1600NE features an integrated amp with DAC mode for high resolution audio drives power to your speakers and delivers impeccable clarity The PMA-1600NE plays high resolution files up to 384kHz/32bit and DSD up to 11.2MHz through a rear USB-B port for computer connectivity. It also has a Digital isolator to eliminate unwanted electrical noise and static from your computer to provide listeners with a clean sound.
- Powerful enough to fill any room with a boisterous 2 x 140 W (4 ohm) output
- USB-B input in the rear of the amp
- Two Digital Optical and one Digital Coaxial inputs
- Digital isolator to eliminate high frequency noise from the connected computer
- Advanced AL32 Processing Plus allows you to listening to original quality sound on recordings
- Six block chassis constructed and engineered to eliminate noise between the circuits
- Direct mechanical ground construction to eliminate unwanted noise from vibration
- DAC master clock to minimize jitter and vibration from additional DAC devices
- Analog mode to reduce high-frequency noise on the analog circuit
- System remote controller and front display
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.08" x 16.29" x 5.31"
- Weight: 38.8 lbs
- Warranty: 3 years (World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell)
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Advanced Ultra High Current MOS
Your tech should be as efficient as you are. To improve overall sound quality, the Denon PMA-1600NE features Advanced UHC (Ultra High Current)-MOS technology. By balancing the integrated amp’s advanced speaker drive through the fewest possible high-current amplifier elements, you get that high quality sound and superior power-supply performance.
The Denon PMA-1600NE’s 6-block chassis is engineered to protect what’s inside. The six blocks, constructed with 1.0mm thick steel plates, house the input circuitry and phono equalizer and shield them from external vibration that adversely affects sound quality. The feet supporting the chassis are made from ABS resin and designed to hold the nucleus of the PMA-1600NE in place.
High Quality Vinyl Sound
Have a hefty record collection? The amp features a built-in phono preamplifier and an analog mode that disables the amp's digital circuitry to give you the analog, vinyl sound that you’re accustomed to.
Control Your Device with Convenience.
The PMA-1600NE comes with a system remote control to operate the amp and make use of all of the bells and whistles. Avoiding the hassle of walking over to the device to change settings and inputs is eliminated with the included remote.
More Inputs For Your Devices
The USB-B input in the rear of the amp is capable of handling files up to 32-bit/384 kHz resolution, but you can also plug in other digital devices through the two Digital Optical and one Digital Coaxial inputs that process audio up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
- Channels: 2
- UHC-MOS single-push pull circuit
- LC mounted twin transformer
- Wide range amplifier
- High current dynamic power supply
- Power amp discrete construction
- Micro processor auto off
- Solid heat sinks (separate)
- Source Direct
- Sample rate digital in: 192kHz/24-bit
- Analog mode
- Streaming audio from PC
- DAC master clock design
- Audio inputs: 4
- Phono input: MM/MC
- Audio outputs: 1
- Gold-plated cinch
- Number of terminals: 2
- Remote control bus in/out
- Headphone out
- Digital in: USB-B
- Optical in:
- Coaxial in: 1
- Output power
- 8 ohms (20Hz - 20kHz, THD 0.07%): 70W
- 4 ohms (1kHz, THD 0.7%): 140W
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.01%
- Input sensitivity
- MM: 2.5mV/47k-ohms
- MC: 200μV/100 ohms
- Signal to noise ratio MM/MC: 89dB/74dB
- Input sensitivity - high level: 125mV/47k-ohms
- Treble control: ±8dB at 10kHz
- Bass control: ±8dB at 100kHz
- Power consumption: 295W
- Standby consumption: 0.2W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.08" x 16.29" x 5.31"
- Weight: 38.8 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- PMA-1600NE Integrated Amplifier
- Detachable power cable
- Remote control