Denon HEOS Wireless Multiroom Stereo Amplifier - Series 2 (Black)
Questions? We're here to help.
Model: HEOSAMPHS2SR UPC: 883795003919 Item: 166421
Denon HEOS Wireless Multiroom Stereo Amplifier Overview
Transform your existing speakers into a high-tech stereo system with the Denon HEOS Wireless Multiroom Stereo Amplifier. It works wirelessly to give your clear, powerful sound that fills the whole room. The stereo amp features sophisticated class D digital amplifications and 100W delivers of maximum power to each channel to create lower distortion with lower impedance speakers, including 4 Ohms models. That means you can take your existing speakers, add this audio power amplifier and you've got clear sound for your favorite music or movies. This audio amplifier is compatible with a range of devices, as it is has an analog stereo line (RCA), auxiliary input for CD players and a USB port for portable thumb drives. You can also connect it to a powered subwoofer and multiple speakers to create a multi-zone setup. Control the stereo power amplifier via the free HEOS app, available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Amplifier has rated output of 100W + 100W (6 Ohms); 70W + 70W (8 Ohms)
- Delivers 100 watts of maximum power per channel with advanced Class D amplification for low distortion and high current capability
- Impedance rating of 4 to 16 Ohms
- Wireless and Bluetooth capabilities with simple control through the HEOS app
- Includes analog and optical digital inputs for connecting a wide range of devices
- USB jack lets you connect a portable thumb drive as well as charge your portable device
- In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, stereo amp includes a sub output for a powered woofer
- Connect easily via integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi networks
- Ethernet jack allows for wired network connectivity
- Supports music services including Pandora, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, iHeartradio, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM and more
- Supported formats include: WMA, AAC, MP3, ALAC, WAV and FLAC
- Use with the HEOS app for Android or iOS with advanced settings for different configurations
- Dimensions: 3.7" H x 8.74” L x 8.43" D
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Versatile Audio Performance
You don't need a ton of bulky equipment to get the best performance from your stereo system thanks to this power amplifier. It allows you to take your existing speakers and transform them into high-powered audio performers. It offers versatile connectivity options including an analog stereo line input (via RCA jack), auxiliary input via 3.5 mm jack for direct connection to a portable player's headphone output, a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer, and optical digital input for connecting digital music sources such as a CD player. The stereo amp also has a USB port for devices such as portable thumb drives; you can also use the UPS port to charge your wireless devices. While it works wirelessly using your existing connections, it can also be installed using an Ethernet cable for LAN setup. It's extreme versatility without sacrificing functionality. Combine the amplifier with other HEOS products to create a versatile multi-zone stereo setup and play what you want, when you want.
Clear Sounds Via A Power Amplifier
This stereo amp offers enhanced performance over other options, especially when combined with HEOS speakers and subwoofers. It delivers 100W of power per channels, and offers precise synchronization when combined with multiple wireless speakers. Varied speakers can be set to play the same song in multiple rooms, or you can listen to different audio in different locations for multi-zone audio at its finest. It offers reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models thanks to Class D digital amplification that ensures lowest distortion and high current capability. You get big sound that can easily fill the room, without having to upgrade your other equipment until you're ready.
Your Music, Your Way
Enjoy your favorite playlists and artists with this audio amplifier. It allows you to stream music using your Bluetooth connection and a wireless device. Stream music from the cloud, your iOS, Android or Kindle Fire smartphone or tablet, and listen to popular music services like Pandora and Spotify. It's all possible with this powerful stereo amplifier. It can even be attached to your TV, CD player or Blu-Ray player to enhance the audio in movies and TV shows.
Take Full Control
This power amplifier can be enjoyed via the free HEOS app. The easy-to-use app allows users to control and enhance the quality of audio rather than just the volume. Stream from your favorite online music services, or listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet or USB drives. It's available for Android and iOS users.
Sleek Appearance for Any Home
Like other HEOS products, this wireless amplifier boasts a sleek and attractive appearance that will perfectly enhance your home's surrounding decor. Silver accents add to the contemporary appeal when combined with a black finish. It offers a smaller profile, but without losing sound quality.
HEOS Amp Series 2 Specifications:
- Power amplifier rated output: 100 W+100 W (6 Ω/ohms, 1 kHz, T.H.D. 0.7 %); 70 W + 70 W (8Ω/ohms, 20 Hz 20 kHz, T.H.D. 0.05%)
- Total Distortion: ANALOG IN: 0.1 %(1 kHz)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz : ±1.5 dB
- Input sensitivity/imput impedance: 4 – 16 Ω/ohms
- S/N ratio (10W, 6 ohms, IHF-A): ANALOG IN: 83 dB (IHF–A weighted)
- Impedance: 4 – 16 Ω/ohms
- Music Services Supported: Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, Tidal, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud with more coming soon.
Subject to availability in your area
- Music Stored on Phone/Tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device or music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): Play from your home network: DLNA compliant.
- USB storage: Connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS player. Aux Input: Analog or optical digital sources connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS players.
- Aux Input: Analog or optical digital sources connected to the HEOS Amp or other HEOS players.
- Music downloads: DRM-free downloads from any service. Subject to audio format support
- Internet radio supported: Streaming AAC, MP3, WMA (via the TuneIn service).
- Album art supported: JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF picture formats.
- Audio formats supported:
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- WAV, ALAC and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
- *AIFF and DSD support are coming soon
- Bluetooth supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode.
- Wireless Connectivity: Supports latest dual band wireless networks (including 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac standards).
- Wired Connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Buttons and indicators:
- Volume up/down
- Mute / Mute button LED indicator
- Multicolored LED status indicator
- Network ‘connect’ button (rear)
- Bluetooth ‘connect’ button (rear)
- Weight: 6.2lbs
- Operating temperature range: 41°F to 95°F
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- HEOS Amp
- Power cord
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Customer Reviews for Denon HEOS Wireless Multiroom Stereo Amplifier - Series 2 (Black)
over 4 years ago