Denon HEOS Bar Overview
The Denon HEOS sound bar delivers room-filling audio that will transform movie night and your next TV show binge. Setup is a breeze, thanks to the Denon HEOS mobile app (available for both iOS and Android devices). Just connect the Denon HEOS Bar to your TV and you’re ready to go. This sound bar offers the benefits of virtual surround sound, enhancing movies and TV shows for an immersive experience. Sound effects seem to move across the room giving the effect of a real surround sound system, thanks to the nine drivers used to deliver incredible signal processing. Its sleek style and matte black finish works well in any home, and you can hang it above or below your TV, or place it on top of a credenza.
- Surround sound delivers impressive virtual surround effects and clarity of dialogue
- Bluetooth connectivity lets you stream music throughout your home
- Soundbar has a 5.87" depth when placed on a shelf and 2.87" depth when wall mounted
- Works for TV, Blu-ray or music streaming and supports all major streaming formats
- Excellent signal processing 9 high-performance drivers: 6x 2" x 5" oval type mid-woofers and 3 x 1.5" tweeters
- Latest HDMI and 4K UltraHD compatibility with 4 HDMI inputs allows you to use the HEOS bar even with multi-source AV set-ups
- Use the HEOS app (for Android or iOS) and HEOS TV remote with 6 Quick Select buttons for favorite functions and radio stations, or your TV remote for basic functions
- Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio for multichannel sound quality
- Play different music in each room, or group multiple speakers bars together for a multi-room audio experience
- Elegance, slim-line soundbar improves the sound of the largest TV sets with 50+ inches
- Connect the wireless HEOS Subwoofer for even deeper, fuller bass
- Dimensions: 2.87” H x 43.37” L x 5.87” D
- Weight: 10.58 lbs.
- Warranty: 2 Years - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
TV Shows and Movies – Presented at Another Level of Clarity
Finally, you can experience movie theater realism right at home without dealing with a whole surround sound speaker setup. The HEOS Bar with Bluetooth is designed to replace all of that with one sleek and stylish piece of audio equipment. It fits just about anywhere, including under your TV, and features nine powerful drivers and a range of other sophisticated features to bring you deeper bass, richer mid ranges and a fully immersive experience like never before.
Experience Virtual Surround Sound
The real beauty of this sound bar is in its simplicity. It simulates the experience of surround sound without requiring the addition of more speakers. Sound effects seem to move and carry throughout the room but there are no other components to add or set up. You'll find yourself totally immersed in shows or movies with audio quality you can't get in a flat panel television alone. If you do decide to expand the HEOS Bar into a 3.1 or 5.1 system, you can easily make the upgrade by adding the HEOS subwoofer and a pair of bookshelf speakers.
Easy to Use with a Home Network
Fill the room with sound, and never worry about wires or cables. This soundbar connects via your home’s Wi-Fi network or Bluetooth connection so there’s no cumbersome cords to get tangled. Just use your HDMI audio return channel (ARC) to hook it up to any HD TV and you’re ready to go. This sound bar system also streams music from most major streaming services, including Pandora, Spotify and SiriusXM so you can easily listen to your favorite songs, podcasts and more. Control the media bar with the included remote control or download the free HEOS app, and get even more features using your Android or iOS devices.
Combine the Power of HEOS Products
This speaker bar can be combined with other HEOS products to create a full audio system. It’s ideally suited for pairing with other HEOS products, including the HEOS subwoofer, speakers, and receivers. Or combine units and listen to different music or shows in each room – it’s a true multi-room setup.
Supportive of Multiple Formats
This media bar supports high-quality multi-channel sound with Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Featuring the latest HDMI standards, simply use the HDMI 4K compatible cable to connect it to your TV for 4K Ultra HD.
Create a Streamlined Appearance
What’s amazing about this speaker bar, in addition to its impressive sound, is just how attractive it is. It features an elegant, slim-line profile that fits effortlessly into your personal living space, and it easily mounts virtually anywhere. Place it beneath your television, on a shelf or even install it onto the wall to save on shelf and TV stand space. The HEOS bar is a sleek and stylish choice that adds to your décor rather than take away from it.
- Amplification: Bi-amplified Class-D with 6x 2x5" oval type mid-woofers and 3x 1.5" tweeters
- Finish: Black
- Power supply: 100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Wireless connectivity: Works with standard 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks on 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands
- Wired connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Weight: 10.58 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- On the shelf: 2 7/8" x 43 3/8" x 5 7/8"
- Wall mount: 5 7/8" x 43 3/8" x 2 7/8"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- HEOS Bar
- Quick Start guide
- HDMI cable
- Optical cable
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Power cord
- Ethernet cable
- Set of extension feet
- Wall mount template
- Remote control
- Batteries for remote
Customer Reviews for Denon HEOS Bar with Bluetooth (Black)
Very easy thanks to the CEC/ARC with my smart tv
Cons: Everything else...The App is horrible, not intuitive, lacks controls, there is no TV menu, no remote, so you have to add the app and sync everyone's phone/tablet in the house to be able to use it. The wireless speakers constantly disconnect and ungroup from the bar. Couldn't ever get it to do surround sound..it would only mimic the sound coming out of the soundbar. Returned it.