Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable Overview
The Denon DP-300F turntable is automatic, but has very low rumble. Crafted with strong diecast aluminum, this is a vinyl player that vigilantly protects the condition of your records even as it plays. Designed for strength and style, the Denon DP 300F features a ready-built phono equalizer to connect the player to an amplifier or receiver, automatic start-up features and a tonearm that gracefully glides back to its home once play is completed. Powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system, it’s a turntable that you can depend on.
- Turntable features fully automatic operation
- 33 1/3 or 45 RPM rotation speed delivers optimal vinyl performance
- Comes with an MM cartridge; compatible with a variety of cartridges weighing between 5.0 and 10.0 g
- Built-in phono equalizer connects the player to an integrated amp or receiver without have its own phono input
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Straight tonearm features superior tracing capabilities
- Arm lifter mechanism facilitates manual operation
- 4 mm thick cabinet wall provides strength and high density
- Slim, attractive design is beautifully finished with a gloss coating
- Diecast aluminum turntable keeps your device steady and minimizing vibrations
- Dimensions: 4.8" H x 17.1" W x 15" D
- Weight: 12.13 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year - World Wide Stereo is an authorized dealer for every brand we sell
- World Wide Stereo 60-day guarantee and expert product support
Elegant External Design Backed by Strength
Don’t be deceived by the sleek, slender form of this vinyl turntable. The DP-300F is crafted for strength as well as attractive good looks with 4 mm thick cabinet walls for strength and high density and beautifully finished with a gloss coating. With the DP-300F, you’re outfitting your home Hi-Fi system with a classic statement piece that's made to last. Designed for zero balance and high inertial mass rotation, it withstands the natural vibrations of regular use. Keep the tables turning into the night, worry free.
As a by-product of Denon's commitment to strength in design, this turntable makes a strong style statement in any audio room or living area. Connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system and bring a piece of the past into your living space, with classic sound to boot.
Superior Sound Quality
This turntable is made of rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter-free operation. Its vibration-resistant turntable sheet uses hologram vibrant analysis to strengthen its hold on your records, protecting them for the long haul. With rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 RPM, you'll enjoy a truly authentic vinyl experience.
For added versatility, it includes a built-in phono equalizer that connects directly to a mini component or integrated amp that does not have its own phono input.
With a record player this smart, you’ll wonder what else the DP-300F is capable of. Featuring our automatic start up feature, the device needs only the touch of a button to deliver a quality sound experience. When the album is done, the tonearm returns to the armrest without damage to your record. This device also comes equipped a handy manual arm lifter. It’s now easier to place the needle wherever you choose to on the record. Relax and enjoy your music library, secure in the fact that your records won't get damaged or scratched.
Expand your Home Hi-Fi Network
Thanks to our ready-made phono equalizer, this record turntable easily harmonizes with the other assets in your home sound system. Simply connect the player to your favorite home audio devices and watch as your house fill with the sounds of your cherished vinyl collection. Enjoy your brand-new sound system right away with the included MM cartridge.
A Turntable You Can Trust with Your Finest Records
You value your vinyl. Accordingly, Denon has equipped its LP player with features that treat them with care. Consider how the straight tone arm delivers top-rate tracing with a gentle movement, gliding automatically back to position when your song is done. The manual lifter mechanism has also been crafted with care. Move the needle to and from any location on the record. Feel secure in the superior control of where the music skips, stops, and goes on.
- Drive System:
- Wow & Flutter:
- Effective Length:
- Tracking Error:
- Stylus Pressure Range:
- Compatible Cartridge Weight:
- Type: MM
- Appropriate Need Pressure: 2.0g
- Cartridge Weight: 5g
- Replacement Needle: DSN-85
- Supplied Headshell Weight: 10g
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 2W
- 434 (W) x 122 (H) x 381 (D) mm
- 17.1 (W) x 4.8 (H) x 15.0 (D) inch (including feet)
- Weight: 5.5kg, 12.13lbs
Customer Reviews for Denon DP-300F Fully Automatic Analog Turntable
Just buy something else the main features of this turn table will end up malfunctioning and you'll be angry every time you try to start a record.
This would be a great turntable if it had a tonearm latch, RCA output jacks (not a lousy built in wire), a grounding wire, and better shielding. Nix the bad cartridge it comes with, and perhaps the built in preamp, and put the cost of those into these needed improvements.
Customer Q & A
Have a functionality, compatibility, or otherwise product-specific question about this product? Ask it here! If you have a customer service or shipping question, please direct it to our customer service department
Products may drift in and out of eligibility during the week.