D-M39S iPod Supported Micro Hi-Fi System
The Denon D-M39S Micro Component System packs outstanding sound quality and broad connectivity into a compact frame. Equipped with a powerful amplifier section and two premium speakers, this audio system delivers clean, faithful, and rich audio performance. The system also features a built-in CD player and supports connections to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, MP3 players, thumb drives, and a variety of other devices.
Amplifier Section Enriches Sound Performance
- The D-M39S Micro Component System uses a power amplifier section to enhance and enrich your music. Engineered with high-grade components, the amplifier section uses a triple noise reduction design to prevent distortion and preserve signal purity.
Superior Engineering for Faithful Audio Reproduction
- This system features simple circuitry and short, direct signal pathways, helping minimize distortion and other unwanted sound artifacts. The result is faithful sound performance. The system also features 192 kHz/32-bit D/A conversion technology, so it can handle high-resolution audio formats.
High-Fidelity Speakers Provide Dynamic Sound
- The component system comes with two precise, powerful Denon SC-M39 speakers. These speakers are equipped with high-definition soft dome tweeters, which give treble frequencies a full-bodied quality. The woofers feature die-cast frames and massive magnetic motor structures, allowing them to reproduce bass tracks with exceptional tightness and resonance.
Connect to a Variety of Devices
- Equipped with a range of inputs and outputs, the system gives you plenty of connectivity options. The system features a stereo line and an optical digital input, enabling connections to HDTVs, Blu-ray players, cable and satellite tuners, and other digital audio sources. You can also playback audio from MP3 players, smartphones, and thumb drives thanks to a USB input located on the front panel.
CD Player and Built-in FM Radio
- The Micro Component System's disc player can play back CD and CD-RW discs and is compatible with MP3 and WMA file formats. The built-in FM stereo tuner features 40 presets so you can listen to your favorite stations.
Intuitive Display and Remote Control
- The dimmable front panel display features a high-resolution, alphanumeric readout that shows music track title, volume level, and other information. The system also comes with an intuitive remote control (batteries included), which provides easy control over playback, volume, and other functions.
- With its contemporary design and black finish, the component system can complement nearly any space. The system's small, unobtrusive frame is compact enough to place on a bookshelf or desktop.
Dimensions and Warranty Information
- The main unit measures 4.53 by 8.27 by 12.13 inches (H x W x D). Each speaker measures 9.38 by 5.7 by 9.22 inches (H x W x D). The Denon D-M39S Micro Component System is backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
- High Quality Power Output: 2 x 30W
- CD Compatibility: CD / CD-R/RW / WMA / MP3
- Tuner: FM (RDS)
- USB Audio (Front) / Made for iPod / Made for iPhone
- Tone Control: Bass / Treble / Balance
- Sleep Timer
- Programmable Timer: Once / Daily
- Analog In/Out: 1/0
- Digital Optical In
- iPod/iPhone Compatible USB input
- Subwoofer Preout
- Speaker Terminal: Screw
- Headphone Out
- Power Output (6 ohm, 1kHz): 30W
- Number of Channels: 2
- Frequency Response (Analog In): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5MHz - 108.0 MHz
- Remote Control: RC-1162
- Power Consumption in W: 70
- Standby Consumption in W: 0.3
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 8.3 x 12.1 x 4.5
- Weight in LBS: 8.8
- Type: 2-way, bass reflex
- Drivers: 12cm bass-mid 2.5cm dome high
- Impedance (ohms): 6
- Frequency Range: 45Hz - 40kHz
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H) in inches: 5.7 x 9.2 x 9.4
- Weight in LBS: 7.7 per unit
What's In The Box:
- Denon D-M39S Micro Component System
- SC-M39 speakers
- Remote control
- Two AAA batteries
- Quick setup guide
- Power cord
- FM antenna
- CD-ROM user's manual