- Technical information
- Number of Power Amps: 13
- Power Ouptut:
- 210 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD: 1%, 1ch driven)
- 190 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD: 0.7%, 2ch driven)
- 150 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2ch driven)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 - 16 Ω / ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz - +1, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- S/N Ratio: 102 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode)
- FM Tuning Frequency Range: 87.5 MHz - 107.9 MHz
- AM Tuning Frequency Range: 520 kHz - 1710 kHz
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 900W (Standby 0.1W, CEC standby 0.5W)
- Power Consumption No-Sound:
- 70W (Eco Mode On)
- 125W (Eco Mode Off)
- Maxmimum Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Antenna:Horizontal: 17.1" x 7.7" x 19"
- Antenna:Vertical: 17.1" x 10.2" x 19"
- w/o Antenna: 17.1" x 7.7" x 18.6"
- Weight: 51.4 lbs
- HDMI (Front + 1): x7 + 1
- 8K HDMI: x1
- Component (Video): x3
- Composite: x4
- Phono: x1
- Analog Audio: x6
- Digital Optical: x2
- Coaxial: x3
- HDMI Montior (eARC): x3 (1 w/ eARC)
- 8K HDMI: x2
- Component (Video): x1
- Composite: x2
- Audio Pre-Out (SW): 15.2 ch
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
- AVR-X8500HA 13.2ch 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-In and Voice Control
- 6' AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Sound calibration microphone
- 2 WLAN/Bluetooth antennas
- FM wire antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Cardboard microphone stand
Customer Reviews for Denon AVR-X8500HA 13.2ch 8K Home Theater Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-In and Voice Control
I have been using onkyo products for the last 20 years or so and have had some issues so I thought I would try Denon. The sound is much much better than my old units from onkyo. The picture is amazing the colors are amazing.
Streaming with heos works great.
My wife did not think that I needed a replacement as the old onkyo still works-she now thinks it was a great replacement and that we did need it(not just a want).
Once I figure out how to get zone 2 hooked up and working -this will be a perfect avr.
Denon has beat my expectations with this product. I say to anyone who is thinking about buying this avr-x8500ha -just do it.
The 8500ha is built with premium quality.
The app works great, when it's working.
The design is crafted with elegance. Sound is superior for most rooms. Remote is back-lit at night.
Doesn't come double boxed on delivery. For the heavty price tag 5k you would think that would be the norm. The box labeling is interesting as well - 8500h vs 8500ha in some sections. Possibly due to saving money on packaging. Flagship Model?
Unit is extremely heavy in comparison to the 4400 model.
Denon app works sometimes. Main unit doesn't show all speakers on display. (Fix this The app shows all the speakers. I called tech support, they said as long as the speakers are working nothing to worry about.
Design is very similar to lesser models. Switching inputs dont work. Tech support stated you have to turn the power off to reset it and turn it back on to fix the glitch.
Brings my 5.2.4 Atmos set up to life!
Definitely worth the money
AVR-X8500HA comes with the built-in HEOS and I no longer have to use a separate HEOS link.
I was on the fence between AVR-A110, SR8015 and AVR-X8500HA. I ended up deciding on the AVR-X8500HA due to not having to deal with the HDMI 2.1 bug and additional HDMI device/adapter. I hope Sound united fixes the other models properly and not with extra device, so I can buy one of them to my other room.