- Technical information
- Number of Power Amps: 13
- Power Ouptut:
- 210 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD: 1%, 1ch driven)
- 190 watts per channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD: 0.7%, 2ch driven)
- 150 watts per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD: 0.05%, 2ch driven)
- Speaker Impedance: 4 - 16 Ω / ohms
- Input Sensitivity: 200 mV
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz - +1, -3 dB (Direct Mode)
- S/N Ratio: 102 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode)
- FM Tuning Frequency Range: 87.5 MHz - 107.9 MHz
- AM Tuning Frequency Range: 520 kHz - 1710 kHz
- Power Supply: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 900W (Standby 0.1W, CEC standby 0.5W)
- Power Consumption No-Sound:
- 70W (Eco Mode On)
- 125W (Eco Mode Off)
- Maxmimum Dimensions (W x H x D)
- Antenna:Horizontal: 17.1" x 7.7" x 19"
- Antenna:Vertical: 17.1" x 10.2" x 19"
- w/o Antenna: 17.1" x 7.7" x 18.6"
- Weight: 51.4 lbs
- HDMI (Front + 1): x7 + 1
- 8K HDMI: x1
- Component (Video): x3
- Composite: x4
- Phono: x1
- Analog Audio: x6
- Digital Optical: x2
- Coaxial: x3
- HDMI Montior (eARC): x3 (1 w/ eARC)
- 8K HDMI: x2
- Component (Video): x1
- Composite: x2
- Audio Pre-Out (SW): 15.2 ch
Customer Reviews for Denon AVR-X8500HA 13.2ch 8K AV Receiver with 3D Audio, HEOS Built-In and Voice Control
Brings my 5.2.4 Atmos set up to life!
Definitely worth the money
AVR-X8500HA comes with the built-in HEOS and I no longer have to use a separate HEOS link.
I was on the fence between AVR-A110, SR8015 and AVR-X8500HA. I ended up deciding on the AVR-X8500HA due to not having to deal with the HDMI 2.1 bug and additional HDMI device/adapter. I hope Sound united fixes the other models properly and not with extra device, so I can buy one of them to my other room.