This Home Theater Package Includes:
- 1 - AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 - HEOS 5 Four-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Enjoy a striking surround sound audio experience with the Denon AVR-X6300H, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D surround decoding. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. Auro 3D is supported via optional firmware upgrade.
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X6300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X6300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AVR-X6300H can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
With built-in HEOS technology, the AVR-X6300H becomes a part of the HEOS wireless multi-room music network that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. You can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations using the HEOS app.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Apple's AirPlay is supported for simple wireless music streaming. High resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported for incredible fidelity. The powerful amplifier section features custom made discrete monolithic amplifiers with DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors). Rated at 140 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz), the AVR-X6300H has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
• 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 140W per channel
• 11.2 channel processing and 11.2 channel pre-outs
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support and Bluetooth
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
• Video Scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
• HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
• AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio, music streaming services (*) such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
• High resolution audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
• Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup; paid Upgrade)
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
• 3 zones / 3 sources
• Front panel USB input
• Built-in HD Radio tuner
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X6300H. Thanks to the receiver's built-in 11 channel amplification, you can connect up to a 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers, or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround up-mixing, the AVR-X6300H also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic sound space, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. The AVR-X6300H also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies. By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal, and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Denon AVR-X6300H is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration.
Denon Link HD; AL24 Processing Plus
When connected to a compatible Denon Blu-ray player, the exclusive Denon Link HD system provides a dedicated pathway for the critical timing data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main data stream. Denon's exclusive AL24 Processing Plus provides ultra high resolution digital audio filtering and precision tailoring of the main (L/R) audio channels, to deliver shimmering detail in the highs, along with smooth natural midrange and a broad sound stage with improved imaging. Along with the discrete monolithic amplifier and solid build quality, the AVR-X6300H is made to realize ideal power amplifier layout and superb audio performance.
In order to properly handle the multitude of advanced digital audio decoding and processing functions, the AVR-X6300H features a sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than 4 powerful high speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X6300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X6300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X6300H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and up-convert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources. The AVR-X6300H features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X6300H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of Internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
HEOS 5 Four-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
The HEOS 5 is a great all-rounder which packs amazing bass performance into a discrete and sophisticated form. All HEOS speakers utilize Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music with High Resolution Audio Support.
This beautifully styled middle-sized speaker plays cloud music, music stored on your phone or tablet, plus USB and NAS sources, too. Now you can even listen to your favorite Bluetooth-enabled sources on your HEOS system. Be greedy, you’re covered.
Ideal for medium to large rooms such as dining rooms, larger bedrooms, and offices or smaller living rooms.
It also features a well-crafted blend of four custom drivers, one radiator, and four Class-D amplifiers, all of which are controlled with state-of-the-art-digital signal processing, born in the studio. Translated from the tech: Really smart people engineered these medium speakers with really cool components, and you will hear it in every beat.
- Sleek and elegant form factor now with High Resolution Audio Support delivering the ultimate listening experience over network or USB all in the convenience of your home.
- Bluetooth built-In - giving you the choice of utilizing Wi-Fi networks or Bluetooth to stream music on the HEOS wireless multi-room sound system.
- Amazing output from a discrete footprint
- Sound is optimized via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios.
- Stream from your favorite music service such as Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, Amazon Music, iHeart Radio, SiriusXM, SoundCloud, TIDAL, or Rhapsody
- FREE HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire Devices
- Stream music stored locally on your Smart Device or Tablet
- A USB jack and auxiliary input jack allow playback from these sources to one or more HEOS players, perfectly synchronized
- Built-in dual band wireless connects to standard home wireless networks
- Volume up, volume down, and mute buttons, mute LED indicator, multicolor status LED indicator
- Ethernet jack for wired network connectivity
- Bass and treble controls
Multi-Room SoundEvery room can have its own HEOS sound. Or, group multiple speakers to fill the house with the same song. Multi-room means multiple options.
Apps & Streaming Services
Cloud music, streaming music, and your personal library - all your favorite sources are supported by this amazing FREE app.
Amazing Sound Quality
It's no accident that HEOS speakers produce pristine sound. They are engineered by the experts at Denon, innovators in audio for more than 100 years.
Easy Set Up
It's amazing how quickly you can start listening to your HEOS speakers. Place your speakers, and you will be listening to music in minutes. It's really that simple.
AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver
- DTS HD Master/DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D (upgrade)
- Multichannel stereo
- 11.2 max number of processing (preamp) channels
- Mono block power amp construction
- Discrete power amplifier
- D.D.S.C. HD digital
- Pure direct
- High grade audio components
- Gold plated RCA terminals
- Clock jitter reducer
- Alpha processing
- Denon Link HD
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ/Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed audio restorer
- Media server
- Lossy formats: MP3/WMA/AAC
- Lossless formats: FLAC/ALAC/WAV
- HEOS wireless multiroom technology
- DSD audio streaming (2.8/5.6MHz
- FLAC HD 192/24
- WAV 192/24
- ALAC 96/24
- Gapless playback (FLAC, WAV)
- AirPlay audio streaming
- Internet radio (TuneIn)
- Spotify Connect
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- Compatible with remote app for Android, iOS, and Amazon Kindle tablets
- HEOS app control
- Ethernet ports
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24
- HDMI inputs: 7 back/1 front
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI outputs: 2 main/1 zone
- Video conversion analog -> HDMI
- Analog to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- GUI overlay on HDMI
- HDMI: 3D/4K/CEC/ARC
- 3D signal pass-through
- 4K signal pass-through/scaling/GUI overlay
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Picture adjust/noise reduction
- DSD audio capability
- Audio return channel
- Auto LipSync
- 3 multi-room zones
- Zone audio source: HDMI (2ch)/opt, coax (2ch)/network, USB/analog
- Zone audio output: Speaker/preout
- Zone HDMI output from HDMI source
- IP control/RS232 control/app control
- Remote in/out
- 2 DC trigger outputs
- Auto speaker setup by microphone - Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- 2 FL display lines
- Advanced graphic user interface
- ISF certification
- 3 GUI languages
- Setup assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware update via network and USB
- Variable cross-over
- Optimized bass redirection
- ECO mode
- Auto power off
- Sleep timer
- Composite in/out: 4 + 1/2
- Component in/out: 2/1
- HDMI in/out: 7 + 1/3
- Multi-room video out: Video/HDMI
- Phono (mm) in
- Analog in/out: 6 + 1/0
- Multi-room out: 2 analog/0 digital
- Digital in: 2 optical/2 coaxial
- Multichannel preout: 11.2
- Subwoofer out (independent): 2
- 11 speaker terminals
- Assignable speaker A/B
- Assignable bi-amp driver
- Front inputs: Audio/composite/HDMI/USB
- USB audio
- AM/FM tuner: HD Radio
- Assignable multi-room speaker terminal
- 11 power amps
- Power output (8 ohm, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% 2ch drive): 140W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 0.7% 2ch drive): 175W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 10% 1ch drive): 250W
- Metal front panel
- System remote control: RC-1211
- Power consumption: 750W
- Power consumption no-sound: 65W (ECO on)/110W (ECO off)
- Standby consumption: 0.1W
- CEC standby consumption: 0.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1" x 15.1" x 6.6"
- Weight: 31.1 lbs.
HEOS 5 Series 2
- 5 driver speaker system: 4 active drivers, including 2 precision tweeters, 2 mid-woofers, and 1 passive radiator to provide additional bass augmentation
- Class D digital amplification: 4 channels of Class D digital amplification provid high efficiency, lowest distortion, and widest dynamic range
- Auxiliary analog line input: 3.5mm stereo analog auxiliary line input lets users connect a device with analog stereo output directly to the system
- Music services supported: Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Rhapsody, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TITAL, iHeartRadio, and SoundCloud
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3 and WMA
- WMA: Up to and including 192kbps
- AAC and MP3: Up to and including 320kbps
- ALAC: Up to and including 24-bit/96kHz
- WAV and FLAC: Up to and including 24-bit/192kHz.
- Bluetooth supported: Play on one speaker or add other HEOS speakers in party mode
- Picture formats supported: JPG, PNG, BMP, and GIF album art picture formats
- USB drivers
- Wireless connection: 802.11
- Wired connection: RJ-45 wired LAN port
- Power supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Drive units: Two tweeters, two woofers
- Bluetooth capability: Yes
- High Resolution audio support: Yes
- Amplifier channels: 4
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Multiple language support: English, French, Spanish
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.2" x 11.6" x 6.5"
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Remote control
- AM/FM antennas
- Wi-Fi antennas
- Wire labels
- Audyssey microphone,
- Cardboard microphone stand
- AC cord
- HEOS 5 Four-Driver Wireless Speaker System - Series 2
- AC power adapter
- 3.5mm setup cable
- Ethernet cable