This Home Theater Package includes:
- 1 - AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 FREE - HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
Enjoy a striking surround sound audio experience with the Denon AVR-X6300H, which features Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D surround decoding. Both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X feature object-based surround sound with the ability to drive overhead speakers to deliver the ultimate immersive 3D audio experience. Auro 3D is supported via optional firmware upgrade.
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X6300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X6300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the AVR-X6300H can upscale standard and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources.
With built-in HEOS technology, the AVR-X6300H becomes a part of the HEOS wireless multi-room music network that enables you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere and everywhere around your home. You can explore, browse, and play music from your own music library, from online streaming music services, and from thousands of internet radio stations using the HEOS app.
Full wireless connectivity is provided by both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. Apple's Airplay is supported for simple wireless music streaming. High resolution audio formats and playback are fully supported for incredible fidelity. The powerful amplifier section features custom made discrete monolithic amplifiers with DHCT (Denon High Current Transistors). Rated at 140 watts per channel (8 ohms, THD0.05%, 20Hz~20kHz), the AVR-X6300H has the ability to drive lower impedance 4 ohm speakers on all channels.
• 11.2 channel AV Receiver with 140W per channel
• 11.2 channel processing and 11.2 channel pre-outs
• Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support and Bluetooth
• Dolby Atmos and DTS:X up to 7.1.4 setup
• 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through and 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020
• Video Scaling of analog and digital video signal up to 4K 60/50Hz
• 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) and 3 HDMI outputs (2 main + zone out) with full HDCP 2.2 support
• HEOS wireless multi-room audio technology
• AirPlay, TuneIn Internet Radio, music streaming services (*) such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music, iHeart Radio, Sirius XM, Sound Cloud, Tidal, RDIO, Rhapsody, and Deezer
(*) Availability differs by country/area, subscription may be required
• High Resolution Audio files: WAV, AIFF, ALAC, FLAC up to 24-bit/192-kHz, DSD (2.8/5.6MHz)
• Auro-3D, Auromatic (up to 10.1ch setup; paid Upgrade)
• Audyssey MultEQ XT32, Sub EQ and LFC
• 3 zones / 3 sources
• Front panel USB input
• Built-in HD Radio tuner
Surround Sound Technology
Dolby's new Atmos surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Now, you can enjoy this same award-winning technology at home with the AVR-X6300H. Thanks to the receiver's built-in 11 channel amplification, you can connect up to a 7.1 surround sound speaker system and 4 additional overhead speakers, or 4 additional Dolby Atmos elevation speakers for the ultimate home theater experience. Along with Dolby Atmos decoding and Dolby Surround up-mixing, the AVR-X6300H also features Dolby TrueHD lossless decoding and other Dolby Digital technologies.
The latest immersive surround sound system, DTS:X, features object-based audio coding that lets the sound designer place sonic elements anywhere in the 3D acoustic sound space, and provides for overhead speakers to deliver a stunning surround sound experience. The AVR-X6300H also features DTS-HD Master Audio and other DTS technologies. By fully immersing the listener in a cocoon of life-like sound, Auro-3D puts you right in the middle of the action. Auro-3D provides an immersive surround sound experience thanks to dedicated height and overhead channels, in addition to the regular channels. The height information, captured in recording or created during the mixing process, is mixed into a standard 5.1 PCM stream that comes with a regular Blu-ray. Moreover, the Auro-3D Engine combines different technologies to guarantee an optimum 3D sound experience generated both natively and from existing audio content. It recognizes mono, stereo, 5.1 surround, or an Auro-encoded signal, and transforms them into 3D audio. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Denon AVR-X6300H is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 10.1 channel configuration.
Denon Link HD; AL24 Processing Plus
When connected to a compatible Denon Blu-ray player, the exclusive Denon Link HD system provides a dedicated pathway for the critical timing data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main data stream. Denon's exclusive AL24 Processing Plus provides ultra high resolution digital audio filtering and precision tailoring of the main (L/R) audio channels, to deliver shimmering detail in the highs, along with smooth natural midrange and a broad soundstage with improved imaging. Along with the discrete monolithic amplifier and solid build quality, the AVR-X6300H is made to realize ideal power amplifier layout and superb audio performance.
In order to properly handle the multitude of advanced digital audio decoding and processing functions, the AVR-X6300H features a sophisticated DSP audio processing system that incorporates no less than 4 powerful high speed fourth generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
Latest HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
Prepared for the future, the AVR-X6300H features an advanced video section that's fully compatible with the latest HDMI 2.0a and HDCP 2.2 specifications on all 8 HDMI inputs. With 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR) and 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input, the AVR-X6300H is ready for 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes and other 4K Ultra HD sources. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X6300H features a full suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
The video processor also has the ability to transcode and up-convert standard definition and high definition analog and digital video content to 4K Ultra HD, breathing new life into your favorite legacy sources. The AVR-X6300H features 8 HDMI inputs, including 1 conveniently located on the front panel, and 3 HDMI outputs - 2 for the main zone, and 1 for the 2nd zone.
Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay capability
Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X6300H is equipped with an advanced dual antenna RF transceiver system, for robust streaming even in congested urban environments. Connect to the internet through your home Wi-Fi network (or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port) and enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, thousands of internet radio stations, or from your local drives such as NAS. With Apple's AirPlay compatibility, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks wirelessly from your favorite iOS device such as iPhone and iPad.
HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
The HEOS 1 produces amazingly big sound from a compact, portable speaker. Enjoy streaming music from the cloud or local files using the intuitive HEOS app for iOS, Android, and Kindle.
The compact enclosure houses custom dual drivers including a wide-range mid-woofer and precision dome tweeter. The HEOS 1 enclosure is sealed for humidity resistance, making it ideal for use in a humid environment, such as a bathroom.
The HEOS 1 features advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver full-range sound, with custom EQ sound tailoring that helps deliver a smooth, natural tonal balance, along with dual channel Class D digital audio amplification.
- Listen to your favorite music in any room in the home
- Sound is optimized via precision acoustical processing algorithms that originated in top recording studios
- USB jack and analog line input jack lets you connect your device directly
- RJ-45 LAN port for direct connection to the network
- Volume up, volume down, power on/off button
- AC power adapter included
HEOS 1 Wireless Speaker: Indoors. Outdoors. Wherever Your Music Takes You
This totally portable and very affordable compact speaker delivers amazingly big sound. Perfect for inside the house or out.
Every room deserves its own HEOS. Name each HEOS player according to the room where it is located. Group rooms together to play the same song in party mode. Separate rooms to play a different song in each of them.
Apps & Streaming Services
Tap the app and start rockin'. Stream from your favorite online music services, or listen to tracks directly from your phone, tablet, or USB drives. With HEOS, you have all the options you need and all the access you want.
HEOS sound is a Denon legacy.
Set up in minutes. Listen forever.
Instantly control what is playing in every room, view cover, art or check the queue for what is coming up next. Create and save playlists.
AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver
- DTS HD Master/DTS:X
- DTS Neural:X
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby Atmos
- Dolby Surround
- Auro 3D (upgrade)
- Multichannel stereo
- 11.2 max number of processing (preamp) channels
- Mono block power amp construction
- Discrete power amplifier
- D.D.S.C. HD digital
- Pure direct
- High grade audio components
- Gold plated RCA terminals
- Clock jitter reducer
- Alpha processing
- Denon Link HD
- Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ/Dynamic Volume
- Audyssey LFC
- Compressed audio restorer
- Media server
- Lossy formats: MP3/WMA/AAC
- Lossless formats: FLAC/ALAC/WAV
- HEOS wireless multiroom technology
- DSD audio streaming (2.8/5.6MHz
- FLAC HD 192/24
- WAV 192/24
- ALAC 96/24
- Gapless playback (FLAC, WAV)
- AirPlay audio streaming
- Internet radio (TuneIn)
- Spotify Connect
- Amazon Music
- iHeart Radio
- Compatible with remote app for Android, iOS, and Amazon Kindle tablets
- HEOS app control
- Ethernet ports
- Lossless formats: FLAC HD 192/24 / WAV 192/24 / ALAC 96/24
- HDMI inputs: 7 back/1 front
- HDCP 2.2 support
- HDMI outputs: 2 main/1 zone
- Video conversion analog -> HDMI
- Analog to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- HDMI to HDMI scaling up to 4K 60/50
- GUI overlay on HDMI
- HDMI: 3D/4K/CEC/ARC
- 3D signal pass-through
- 4K signal pass-through/scaling/GUI overlay
- HDMI pass-through in standby mode
- Picture adjust/noise reduction
- DSD audio capability
- Audio return channel
- Auto LipSync
- 3 multi-room zones
- Zone audio source: HDMI (2ch)/opt, coax (2ch)/network, USB/analog
- Zone audio output: Speaker/preout
- Zone HDMI output from HDMI source
- IP control/RS232 control/app control
- Remote in/out
- 2 DC trigger outputs
- Auto speaker setup by microphone - Audyssey MultEQ XT32
- 2 FL display lines
- Advanced graphic user interface
- ISF certification
- 3 GUI languages
- Setup assistant
- Quick Select Plus
- Firmware update via network and USB
- Variable cross-over
- Optimized bass redirection
- ECO mode
- Auto power off
- Sleep timer
- Composite in/out: 4 + 1/2
- Component in/out: 2/1
- HDMI in/out: 7 + 1/3
- Multi-room video out: Video/HDMI
- Phono (mm) in
- Analog in/out: 6 + 1/0
- Multi-room out: 2 analog/0 digital
- Digital in: 2 optical/2 coaxial
- Multichannel preout: 11.2
- Subwoofer out (independent): 2
- 11 speaker terminals
- Assignable speaker A/B
- Assignable bi-amp driver
- Front inputs: Audio/composite/HDMI/USB
- USB audio
- AM/FM tuner: HD Radio
- Assignable multi-room speaker terminal
- 11 power amps
- Power output (8 ohm, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% 2ch drive): 140W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 0.7% 2ch drive): 175W
- Power output (6 ohm, 1kHz, 10% 1ch drive): 250W
- Metal front panel
- System remote control: RC-1211
- Power consumption: 750W
- Power consumption no-sound: 65W (ECO on)/110W (ECO off)
- Standby consumption: 0.1W
- CEC standby consumption: 0.5W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 17.1" x 15.1" x 6.6"
- Weight: 31.1 lbs.
HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
- Amplifier: Dual Class D digital amplification
- Speakers: Dual driver speaker system with two active drivers wide-range mid-woofer and soft dome tweeter
- Music Services Supported: Rhapsody, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, iHeartRadio, SiriusXM, and TIDAL with more coming soon
- Music Stored On Phone/Tablet: iTunes music stored locally on your iOS device, music files on your Android or Kindle Fire device.
- NAS (Network Attached Storage): play from your home network – DLNA compliant
- USB Storage: Connected to the HEOS 1 or other HEOS player
- Aux Input: Analog source connected to the HEOS 1 or other HEOS player
- Music Downloads: DRM-free downloads from any service
- Internet Radio Supported: Streaming MP3, AAC and WMA
- Album Art Supported: JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF picture formats
- Audio Formats Supported: MP3 and WMA music files, including purchased WMA downloads, as well as AAC (MPEG4) and FLAC (lossless) file types, along with WAV files. Supports 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sampling rates
- Wireless Connectivity: Works with standard 802.11a/b/g/n networks on 2.4GHz and 5Ghz bands
- Wired Connectivity: Single RJ-45 jack for connection to wired Ethernet
- Power Supply: AC 100~240V, AC 50~60Hz, auto-switching power adapter
- Operating Temperature: 41°F to 95°F (5°C to 35°C)
- Buttons and Indicators:
- Volume up/down
- Mute and mute button LED indicator
- Multicolored LED status indicator
- Network 'connect' button (rear)
- Recessed reset button (rear)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.44" x 5.08" x 5.04"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
What's in the Box
What's in the Box:
- AVR-X6300H 11.2 Channel Full 4K Ultra HD A/V Receiver with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Remote control
- Batteries, AM/FM antennas
- Wi-Fi antennas
- Wire labels
- Audyssey microphone
- Card board microphone stand
- AC cord
- HEOS 1 Wireless Multi-Room Sound System - Series 1
- AC power adapter
- Ethernet cable